Chapter 14

Hello readers, not gonna lie this chapter is gonna be a really short, but I am tired. Also thank you for your views, it means a lot to me!😁😋

(Annabeths POV)

The second I asked the question their whole team went slack jawed. Ha, got them!

"Wh-what do you mean?" Sophie asked, obviously lying.

"We know you're not normal, what are you?" Percy said after he realized that I was done beating the bush around.

"Umm..." Sophie said at a loss for words.

Come on, sooo close!

"Tell us, are you demigods, monsters, gods in disguise, SANTAS ELVES?" Leo asked.

Sophie looked at her friends and they seemed to come to an agreement, Linh stood up and made a sphere of water, Tam stood and collected the rooms shadows, Dex pulled out some devices that looked similar to bombs, Biana blinked in and out of sight, and then Fitz and Sophie pulled out throwing stars.

Just then there 'siblings' came in with real weapons, and it was obvious that they were not wearing costumes.

Sophie took a step forward and said "How did you know, only one human knows about the elves." 

(Sophie's POV) 

"Well, we aren't fully humans." Annabeth said then Leo interrupted her and said "WAIT, WHAT? You guys are ELVES, do you have pointy ears?!?" 

"Are ears don't get points till we get older." I explained calmly.

"So, like 70 or something?" Percy asked.

"Ha, try 700." Fitz said.

"700 years old?!?!" Leo exclaimed.

"I think that we need to exchange stories." Annabeth said.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Sandor said in his squeaky voice. "Miss Foster, we cannot let them know about us, hail a washer, we'll restrain them." 

"I wouldn't do that dude." Percy said as he created a water orb.

"Yeah." Jason said as his hands cackled with electricity.

Then Leo's hands burst into flame, Piper and Annabeth drew their daggers, Frank turns into a lion, and Hazel makes all the metal objects fly to her.

"Sandor, calm down." I said. "Listen, I'll tell you what we are and what we are doing here, but no fighting, okay?"

Percy and his friends relaxed a little and Annabeth said "Once you explain, we will too."

I told them about everything, my abilities, the Black Swan, team Valiant, the Alicorns, Kenric, match making, I left nothing out. "And that's pretty much everything." I finished.

They kinda stood there in shock before Piper spoke up and said "Annabeth, it's our turn."

They told us about the gods, camp half blood, camp jupiter, Kronos, Gaea, Tartarus, their current prophecy, and everything in between.

"Wow, you guys have been through a lot." Linh said at the end.

"So have you, and I think we can help you...save your friend." Annabeth said quietly.