Chapter 8 (Sophie's POV)

I woke up and was temporarily confused before I remembered the events of yesterday, I was overwhelmed with a sudden rush of sadness at Keefes disappearance but I fought it back. We are going to get him back, then I'll smack Lady Gaelsia for hurting her son!

I walked into the kitchen and saw that everyone was enjoying a bowl of cereal, Where is this food from? I wondered.

"Hey Sophie, I woke up early and got us a bunch of human food." Fitz said as he handed me a bowl.

"Thanks Fitz." I said with a friendly smile. (Do NOT worry guys, Sophie will not fall in love with the Fitzster ever again)

After breakfast I adressed the bodyguard problem, "We can't show up at a human school with a ogre and two goblins." I reminded our bodyguards after they protested the fact that they had to stay home.

"How many times do I have to say this Miss Foster, I go where you go!" Sandor practically yelled in his squeaky voice.

"Gigantor, hate to disagree, but the Neverseen want them to do this, they are not going to attack them." Ro said as she looked looked up from painting her claws.

Sandor muttered something about 'dangers everywhere' and then sighed and said "Fine, but you must be back no later than 4:30, and if you are I will storm down to the school and drag you back!" 

I hid my relief and went to my room to change. I put on the human clothes that were in our closet, and stepped back into the living room.

Linh was wearing a pair of jeans and a blue shirt, Biana had a flowy blouse and leggings, the boys had mostly jeans and shirts on. All in all, we looked pretty normal if you ignore the fact that we had the faces of super models.

"Let's go!" I said in a nervous tone.

We went to the lobby and walked down the streets to Goode high, and we saw a group of teens staring at us.

(Percys POV) 

It was a pretty normal day by demigod standards, woke up, ate, met with the guys, fought a small monster that looked like a insect, and went to Goode, then things got a little weird.

We were just standing there, Leo was cracking a joke when I noticed a group of kids that looked like they were models.

"Hey Annabeth, check out these guys." I said

She squinted and said "No human is that pretty, who do you think they are, monsters or demigods?"

"I don't know" I said, by then the others had noticed them to, and we were all staring at them.

The girl in front was the only one with brown eyes, and she looked like their leader. "Hey guys, let's go make some friends and see what these new hot kids are all about" I said before I walked over with the others behind me. 

I caught a snippet of their conversation, it was in a different language, then the lead girl shushed them and tugged on her eve lashes. Weird. "Hello, I'm Sophie" she said. "And this is Fitz, Biana, Lihn, Tam, and Dex." She added as she pointed to her other friends.

I waved and said "Hey guys, nice to meet you." 

They shuffled uncomfortably then a girl, Linh said "Hello, nice to meet you too."

"Oh, where are my manners! These are my friends, Leo, Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank, and my girl friend, Annabeth." I said as I gestured to them.

"Yo, we all know that it's Leo McShizzel!" Leo said.

"You sound like Keefe." Sophie laughed but then a sad expression crossed her face.

"Who's Keefe?" I asked while thinking he's not here, we weren't introduced.