Chapter 6 (Percys POV)

Hello readers, hope you enjoy this new chapter, sorry that is a little short🙂

Another prophecy, we just finished the last one....I thought miserably as we ran to the Big House. Jason opened the door and we came inside, all the seven were there talking to one another while they waited for Chiron, who was in wheelchair form, to tell us the prophecy. "Umm, Chiron?" I said when I saw he had a slightly glazed look to his ancient eyes.

He turned to me and gave a weak smile then said "Aright, that's quite enough talking, now that everyone is here we can discuss the prophecy." He took out a small pice of paper and read out loud...

"A new foe will come around,

In a hidden place underground

Trust those who travel by light,

For they can help you win the fight

The battle once at an end 

Will give your allies back a friend" 

(Comment if you liked the prophecy, it's right off the top of my head😁)

We were silent for a second before Leo asked "So basically there's another bad guy, and we have to trust these light traveling weirdos to help us win?"

"It seems to be that way, but we must act natural...we don't want the campers to panic. So we will continue as planned, you will all go to Goode High, to look for demigods, and these 'light travelers'. But remember, be careful, so many demigods in one place is a disaster waiting to happen." Chiron said then he wheeled away.

"Well, at least the prophecy didn't say one of us has to die." I said half heartedly.

"Yeah, but it's strange. I mean, 'travel by light', that is impossible" Annabeth said.

"Dude, we live in a world with demons, mist, gods, and me, Leo McShizzel...and that's what you call impossible." Leo laughed.

"Maybe it means that they walk all day, and then like sleep at night?" Frank mused.

"We'll whatever it is, all we can do is wait" Hazel said then she stood up "I'm going to go pack, we leave for Goode tomorrow."

The others agreed and we went to our separate cabins but I couldn't help wondering Why is it always us?

Hello my readers, I have no comments yet but, I have 15 views! I know that's not a lot but two days ago I had 4 so it's a lot to me😁. I'll update soon, but bye for now.