Bonus Chapter

HERE IT IS! Liam's POV! Make sure you read Chapter 26 again before reading this just so you remember what happened ;) 

Enjoy!

-------------

Seeing Camille flustered after we ran the scene together was probably the funniest thing I had seen that entire day. Maybe it wasn’t the most fair thing for me to have done, but come on! I didn’t want to run the scene by myself with Tom reading out Gemma’s lines. I wouldn’t be able to get the feeling right. Now, reciting my lines to Camille on the other hand – well, I pretty much didn’t need to recite much. I didn’t know what she was doing to me. It’s like she had a grasp on my heart and I just couldn’t seem to reach hers. Of course, I would never tell James the things I was feeling. Cam was his little sister. His only sister. If I messed this up at all, I would probably have to flee the country. Possibly the planet.

When Tom yelled that we were finished, I could have wept for joy. It was still fairly early and all I wanted to do was go back to my flat, make a cuppa, and sleep. James, Carson, Gem, Ava, and I started heading over to the trailers, pulling pieces of our costumes apart. We all gave our weapons to the appropriate stage hands and approached Cam.

She was so beautiful, it actually made my heart hurt.

“So who’s up for a movie at our house tonight?” James asked as the group made a circle.

“On a Saturday night? Are you kidding? I’m going out,” Gemma said, not surprisingly. I had known Gemma for nearly four years and clubs were the only places she spent more time than actually filming.

“That actually sounds fun,” Carson said.

“The movie or partying?” Cam asked him, raising an eyebrow. Carson was almost as bad as Gemma with partying, but he wasn’t allowed to drink in certain countries because he was still underage. Good thing too. I couldn’t imagine Gem and Carson partying together when they did premieres in America.

“Partying! I’ll see you guys later. I’m getting out of this stuff and getting a pint,” Carson said, instantly leaving us as we all gave a quick goodbye as Gemma followed him.

Oh-kay then, so Ava, Liam, you in?” James asked.

“I want to, I really would, but I need sleep. I know, not very exciting, but I feel like I’m about to die and I have a big fight scene tomorrow, so I’m going to bed,” Ava said, shrugging.

“Liam? Should I even ask?”

I was planning on saying no.

Really, I was quite excited for a night in my own bed and not talking to anyone. But for some reason I didn’t say that.

“Movie night sounds great.”

Camille’s eyebrows shot straight up as she heard my response. She collected herself quickly, even if I did see a look of panic. But that wouldn’t make sense. Why would she be panicking?

“Awesome, we got one! Cam, we’re going to go get changed, I think George is taking us home tonight, so go find him.”

“Oh, you two can ride with me. It’ll be a bit easier that way,” I offered. Besides, if I couldn’t take the proximity, I could just leave. I needed an exit strategy in case I wanted to do something stupid.

Like kiss her.

“Perfect! We’ll be out in five minutes. Time me, Cammie!” James started bolting towards the trailers and I followed, trying not to spend so much time looking at the girl behind me.