↳ jealousy

jealous is never a good color to wear to a symposium, but alexios finds it suits you well. rated 18+ for smut.

THE LAST TIME Aristophanes hosted a symposium, it ended in disaster —for you at least. One of the playwrights spilled wine all over your favorite dress and the courtesans refused to let Alexios be even after they'd seen him enter the party with you on his arm. You left the party upset and perhaps even mildly jealous. Tonight though, you'd take your own portion of sweet vengeance.

It's a scarlet peplos with an untraditional neckline that dips down past your sternum and has golden chains to hold the sides together at your hips that you know will add fuel to the ongoing war of teasing you and Alexios have declared on one another. He steps into the room and swallows hard when he sees the dress. "You're wearing that tonight?" Alexios asks, his voice suddenly parched.

"I am," you remark turning away from the looking glass, tossing two braided ropes of hair over your shoulder. "Do you like it?" The question is innocent enough, but the intentions behind it less so. He's always been touchy and with an ensemble this revealing you know it will be a struggle for him. 

His bottom lip is between his teeth as he takes in the divine sight before him. "Yeah," Alexios rasps, rubbing the back of his neck and diverting his gaze to the bare stone wall, "that's the problem." Your lips kink as you pass him, motioning for him to follow along —it was rude to show up late after all.

Sokrates and Euripides are quick to draw Alexios into a conversation and Alkibiades takes to you. You've known Allie since the two of you were children, always getting into trouble and creating more headaches for Perikles. Alkibiades can tell by the look that you're up to something.

"You look ravishing tonight," he remarks with a teasing simper, eyes quickly darting down the length of your body. He'd entertained the thought of seducing you in the past, but he couldn't —you've been a sister to him for so many years. "Is this because of what Damalia did at the last gathering?" He questions, one eyebrow raised.

"Am I that predictable?" You query in return. Allie laughs, handing you a cup of wine.

"Xanthippe mentioned she wanted to speak with you–" he takes a long drag from his own cup of wine and watches as your eyes flit over to Alexios "–don't worry, I'll keep an eye on the competition, myself included." You roll your eyes and give Allie a nod of thanks before joining Sokrates' wife in a private room off the courtyard.

Taking your leave of the gossiping ladies after some time, you spot Alexios lounging in a corner —tired of the conversation. You take a seat next to him on a floor cushion, swinging your legs across his lap deciding this is a good time to push the bounds of his patience. He knows the glint in your eyes all too well. Ignoring the look of warning, you lay a hand on his thigh, unwittingly rubbing circles over the taut muscle with your thumb. Your hand slides up his thigh a little more and a budding hint of satisfaction grows when he shifts, spreading his legs a fraction wider. "Behave," Alexios hisses, gripping onto your wrist before your hand can move any farther.

Leaning in, you press your lips against the juncture of his jaw and ear. "Why don't you make me?" You challenge, kissing his jaw.

His grip on your wrist tightens and his other hand moves to rest on your lower back. "Don't tempt me, love," Alexios responds his own gaze darkening. Taking a chance, you kiss him —knowing no one in the room would be paying attention to the two of you, tucked in a dim corner. You bite down on his bottom lip and devour the rough groan torn from his throat. You pull back with a smile —you've won this round.

Alexios grips onto your hand, practically dragging you out of the villa. He has you thrown over his shoulder by the time you reach your small home in Athens and a trice after that, he's has you bare before him —the scarlet dress puddled around your ankles. Alexios surges forward, and takes your lips between his teeth, rolling his tongue over your bottom lip and then sucking. His hands slide down your back, cupping your bum for a moment before he hoists you into the air close to him until you're sitting on his forearms with your legs nowhere to go but around his waist. Your hands bury themselves in his soft hair out of instinct.

You barely register it when your back hits the softness of a pile of pillows and Alexios settles himself on top of you. When you reach for the pin holding his exomis up, he swats your hand away and sits back on his haunches. He always takes a moment to marvel at the sight of your bare, splayed out beneath him, but then he doffs himself of the exomis and loincloth. A small, smug smirk tugs on the corner of his lips as he puts together the pieces of the charade you'd played all night. "You're jealous," he concludes.

The observations turn your cheeks a bright shade of red. "Am not," you refute, too quickly and harshly to be true. He traces his fingertips over a line from your neck to navel, rolling his eyes. "Okay, fine," you breathe, fighting the urge to cross your arms and pout. "I was jealous."

Alexios nuzzles your neck, and you can feel the smile on his lips when he kisses the spot where your pulse is racing before drawing back to look at you. "You've nothing to worry about," he whispers —bringing one of your hands to his chest, "my heart is yours and only yours." But then he slides your hand down his abdomen, past his navel, and gives a wicked smirk when he cups his semi-hard cock and balls with your hand. "And so is this."

He devours the soft laugh that leaves your lips at the statement. Your laugh turns into a sharp gasp when two fingers slide into your heat, curling deep within you. Alexios' face contorts and breath catches when you wrap your hand around him —stroking until his cock is hard and pulsing within your hand. He rips your hand away and dips his head down, dragging the scruff of his chin over your breast before drawing a pebbled nipple between his teeth.

Your fingers push through his hair again, holding him against you as his fingers work you the way Hephaestus works hot steel. "Alexios, I need you," you choke when he presses his thumb into your clit. The soft plea is a siren's song to his ears. There'll be many more opportunities for him to take his time, but right now you need him, badly.

Alexios' fingers slip from your heat and he positions the head of his cock at your dripping slit, tracing over it with excruciating slowness until you're covered in each other's slick. He rests a finger on top of your clit, and then in a fluid motion, he buries himself to the hilt as he presses on your bundle of nerves. He relishes the noise it draws from your throat and the furrow of your brows —eyes half-lidded.

He braces his weight on his forearms and seeks your lips with his own. You stay unmoving for a while, your cunt fluttering around him until you see Alexios' restraint is hanging by a thread. You grind your hips, a silent signal for him to move within you, and soon you're a breathy, writhing mess beneath him as he thrusts —first slowly— until his movements increase in speed, a crescendo you can also feel in your body.

"Lexi," you cry, hands digging into his biceps. He doesn't cease his movements when he latches onto your breast, roughly biting and sucking until you're whimpering soft cries and pleas and praises. His other hand caresses the curve of your hip and bum. Alexios' head falls forward and he can see his cock sliding in-and-out of your warmth, again and again, breasts bouncing with each thrust.

You open your legs wider, beckoning him deeper and feel yourself coming close to the edge of release, the coiling of energy deep within your core, and you reach down to guide his fingers to your clit. And when his fingers begin their familiar rhythm, his lips crash onto yours, urgent, and your walls clench around him, toes curling, and heels pressing into the pillows scattered around. Alexios groans into your mouth. He presses harder against your clit and swallows the hoarse moan that spills from your lips, his lips moving in tight strokes but his resolve begins to slip.

Alexios throws his head back, the tendons in his neck straining as his whole body shudders. He lazily thrusts into you, then stills, dropping back down to his forearms, sliding his softening cock out of your warmth —sweaty chests pressed together. You kiss the corner of his lips before he rolls onto his back, chest heaving and wearing a wide grin. "Are we even yet?" He asks with breathy laughter.

"Maybe," you muse, propping your chin upon his chest, running your fingers over the dark smattering of his chest hair. Alexios' hand slides down your back, giving your bum a rough squeeze followed by a soft swat. You laugh softly, pushing forward and placing a short kiss to the tip of his nose. Yours and Alexios' games are fun but tiring after some time. "How about you make breakfast in the morning, and we'll call it even?" You suggest.

He nods, smile never fading, and settles his lips on yours to seal the deal. Breaking apart with a contented sigh, Alexios slips one of his arms under you and drags you closer to him. He turns his head, lips ghosting across your forehead —his thumb rubbing soft lines over your shoulder blade. It's in these moments you really feel like the luckiest woman in all Hellas.