↳ NSFW alphabet

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

Eivor is caring and attentive after sex, he always has been. Even if he wants nothing more to fall asleep, he will always take a moment to gather a rag or his tunic to clean both of you up. He's big on cuddling afterward too. Expect to be the little spoon a lot, though on occasion he's been known to enjoy having your arms trying to wrap around him (if this is the case you look like a koala bear clinging to a stalk of eucalyptus). Eivor is very soft and loving.

B = Body Part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Your favorite thing about Eivor is his arms —how strong and safe they make you feel, but also because he can easily pin you down with them and have his way. He likes his arms too, mostly for the same reasons. Eivor is also fond of his hair, his warrior braids and adornments mean a lot to him, so he likes it when you comment on his golden mane.

Eivor's favorite thing about you? He can't really pick one because he loves everything, but if he had to pick, he'd be a sap and say your eyes. Okay, just kidding, he loves your eyes, but he's also incredibly fond of your ass and thighs. Catch Eivor always giving your bum a playful swat and finding all the excuses he can to cop a feel.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

Eivor loves to cum inside you, especially if you're riding him in reserves and he gets to watch it seep from your cunt and down his cock —it awakens some type of feral pride in him. If he's not going to cum in you, he'll do it is on your back, or stomach/inner thigh depending on what position you're in.

D = Dirty Secret (pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

Before Eivor, you had a few lovers (none of them can compare to Eivor Wolfsmal as a man or a lover) and a darker part of him wishes one of them would find you in the act. Splayed out beneath him moaning and panting his name in a way you had never done for the others. It may have something to do with a mild exhibition kink.

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

Not as experienced as you may think. Eivor has always been a private man, and he's never been one to indulge in the women who were more than willing to be bedmates. That said, he's not completely without experience, and he's a quick learner —it doesn't take long before he's playing your body like Bragi does his harp.

F = Favorite Position

He's a relatively simple man, but any position where you are on top of him is something he likes. He enjoys laying back to see the view as you roll and grind your hips against his —using him for your pleasure. It also gives him the great opportunities to play with your breasts, grip onto your hips and ass, and shower you with kisses. But he's not opposed to bending you over or having you writhe beneath him either.

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

Eivor has his goofy moments. Even after marriage he still insists on using bad, cheesy pick-up lines and jokes. You make war like Sif he said once, barely able to keep a straight face, but do you make love like Freyja? You made sure to prove to him that night that you could, indeed, make love like Freyja. Overall though, he's a bit more on the serious side —it's just his nature.

H = Hair (how well-groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

He keeps everything neat and trim —hygiene is important to him and it's reflected in how he grooms all of his hair. It should come as no surprise that the carpet matches the drapes, Eivor has a thatch of curly blond hair that fades into a faint trail up toward his navel.