↳ sibling rivalry

some sibling rivalries go deeper than others. rated 18+ for smut

YOU KNEW KASSANDRA and Alexios were competitive, but you hadn't realized just how deep their competition went until you got involved. One time on the Adrestia you overheard them bickering about you. I kept her up till the birds sang, little brother, Kassandra announced, pride in her voice —you'd tasted so sweet and cried out so prettily with her tongue between your legs. After I was done, she could hardly walk or look at me the next day without blushing, Alexios refuted. A pleasant ache forms between your thighs at the memory of him rutting into you, nothing felt quite like Alexios' cock.

You don't mind their little competition, because it doesn't matter which of them wins or loses —you always win. Though in the depths of your mind, you can't help but imagine what it would be like for them to take you at the same time. One day you think, biting down on your lip.

ONE DAY COMES sooner than you anticipated. Alkibiades hosts a debauched symposium and though the wine he serves is watered —after a month at sea, it does not take much for you to feel the warming effect. Kassandra watches the way your hips sway to the lyre and drum —moving in on her prey before her brother decides to. She grips onto your waist, pulling you back against her, and cranes her neck to nibble a sensitive spot just below your ear. "Kass," you whine, reacting to the gentle bites and kisses she's leaving along your neck.

"What is it, lamb?" She asks, teasing, "Do you want me? Or do you want my brother's cock?" Kass turns so you can see Alexios, standing off to the side speaking with the host. He looks so good in that deep scarlet chiton, the muscles in his arms flexing as he brings a kylix of wine to his lips. But Kassandra looks like an Amazon queen in a dress of the same dark linen.

"I'd like both," you tell her, emboldened by the wine. "But I'll take you for now," you whisper, trailing your fingers down her leather-wrapped braid and across her clavicle. Kassandra's smirk is wicked as she grips onto your hand. She leads you up the stairs to Alkibiades' bedchambers —the only empty room in his villa and draws the diaphanous curtains to. Stripping you is her priority and all it takes a slight tug of the rope around your waist for the pale fabric to slide down your body, pooling around your feet.

Kassandra raises her brow —you're already bare, having foregone undergarments for the evening. Tipping your chin up, she kisses you and swallows the small gasp you make when she tweaks one of your nipples and steps back all too soon. "Go lay down for me," she breathes, voice huskier than normal. You take to the pile of pillows and watch as Kassandra removes her dress and loincloth. She's built like an Amazon queen with long, lean legs and thick arms.

The Eagle Bearer brings a pitcher of wine when she comes, settling neck to you. She kisses you again —harder and longer this time— and it's her turn to let out a soft moan when you reach for one of her breasts, scraping your nail over a nipple. Kassandra bites down on your lip and soothes the stinging with a swipe of her tongue. When she pulls away this time, Kass is quick to lay hot, open-mouth kisses down your neck and across your shoulders.

She pauses at the swell of your breast and swings one leg over your hips, dragging the pitcher of wine closer. Kassandra dips her finger into the dark red liquid and places a drib on one of your nipples, sucking in the drop before it could move. She repeats the action, this time with your other breast. By all the fates you think, pushing your hands into her dark hair to hold her in place. Biting, kissing, laving, she leaves your body aching. Instinctively, you push your hips up into hers trying to ease the ache between your legs with friction. She tuts and pushes down your pubis.

Dipping her hand into the wine, Kassandra draws a line between your breasts down to your navel where she pauses and reaches for the stone pitcher again —pouring out a small stream. Her eyes are dark and locked on you as she dips her tongue into your navel, lapping up the wine before licking a wide stripe up your belly. "Kass," you whimper when she squeezes your breasts again. She smiles, moving back down your body —knowing what you want.