Chapter 5

Y/n POV
It was still the morning so everyone walked back to my house.
It was a Saturday and I had off on Saturdays every week, and that's pretty lucky because Saturdays are the busiest days of the week. Then I remembered my talk with Soda last night about changing jobs.
I'll just quit tomorrow so I don't have to work and then I'll apply to the DX.
I do know how to work on cars so that's a plus. Once everyone was inside and situated Dally said "oh there's a party at Bucks tonight, anyone wanna come?".
Right away me and Two-bit looked at each other.
We are big party people.
"I will!" Me and Two-bit said in unison which made some of them laugh.
"Nothin outta the ordinary, ok, anyone else?" Dally said.
No one else wanted to go which is normal. "It starts at 8, I'll see you two there" Dally told us and walked out because he had some business to take care of.
"How much you wanna bet it's a girl?" Steve said to me, "5 bucks" I told him. "You're most likely right but if he isn't that's my money right there" "deal" Steve said.
"Ok you two" Darry said walking into the living room from his room, pointing at me and
Two-bit, "you guys know the drill, follow my rules ok?".
"Yeah Dar" I said and Two said "uh huh".
Steve nudged Soda in the arm and said "how much you wanna bet they won't follow the rules?". "10 bucks" Soda said confidently. "What is it with you and bets Steve?" I asked him.
He shrugged and said "I don't know I'm bored and it's something new I will either be successful or stink at".
I nodded in agreement because it was a valid reason.

•Time Skip•
Me and Two are about to head to the party. Darry, of course, remind us of the rules again but before he can finish I grabbed Two's hand and ran out the door.
We both laughed as we slowed down and started walking to Bucks.
We walked up to the door and all I could hear was the music blaring from inside.
That's definitely gonna give me a headache. Then I opened the door and walked in with Two-bit following right behind me.
We saw Dally at the bar so we walked up to him, when he saw us he said "wow you're earlier than I expected. Did your dad not give you a lecture this time?".
We laughed and I said "oh no he did, but we ran out". He nodded and gets us drinks.
Buck saw me and said "what happened to 'it's the end of the week'?" I rolled my eyes and said "at least I'm not hosting parties every other day" "at least I'm not drinking everyday" he said back.
"Lies Buck I see you everyday and you're drinkin" Dal pitched in and we walked to the pool table.
Me and Buck have this on off relationship.
Two nudged me and said "wanna play?".
"You know it" I said smirking.
Me and Two are really good at pool table, but we are both very competitive, and we go a little crazy.
We started playing and I was winning. Whenever we got a ball in we would jump and cheer and go nuts.
It was so fun.
And during the whole thing we kept getting drinks brought to us.
I think I'm on my fifth beer...

Two-bit POV
Pool was fun, I didn't even notice Dally bringing drink after drink to y/n until I saw about eight beer bottles next to her after the game was over.
I stared at Dally with disbelief.
"What the hell Dal! Why'd you give her so much!?".
"Sorry" he said "I just kept bringing when she asked" "well you could've at least have enough sense to say no!" I yelled from across the pool table.
"Sorry man I wasn't thinking" he said and I walked towards y/n on the other side.
"Of course" I grabbed y/n's arm. "Come on let's go" I said pulling her with me to the door. "whhyyy" she whined "where we goin?" She slurred.
"Away from here" I said and we walked outside.
I couldn't bring her back to her house, she was drunk out of her mind!
I came up with the decision that I would bring her to my place, my parents were gone for the night anyway.
We walked to my house and I got inside. I laid y/n down sideways, in case she threw up, on my couch.
"Get some sleep now" I told her sitting in the chair next to the couch. "I-" she said and then she sat up and looked at me.
"Two?" She said, "yes?" I responded right before I felt her lips on mine.

She was kissing me!

I was shocked and pushed her off of me.
"I love you" she slurred and she laid back down and passed out.

I know she was drunk but I really wanted to believe her because I think I love her too.