Chapter 27

Soda POV
I waited a few minutes outside of Bucks for Dally to see if he would come out again.
As I was about to get up from my hiding spot and go home, he walked outside.
He started walking again and I distantly followed.
Then at one point, he randomly slowed down and started to look behind him.
"Oh shoot" I thought and looked at my surroundings.

A bush and a garbage can.

I hopped into the bush just as he looked behind him all the way, then he kept walking again. I climbed out of the bush and continued walking.

We eventually came to the high school.
Weird.
What're they gonna do, steal books?
Yeah right.

I followed him to the back of the school which I thought was strange, but it makes sense for something suspicious to be happening behind the building.
Then he stopped.
He peered behind the corner of the building and waited.
This must be what he's here for.

But wait, I can't see what's going on!
I looked around and saw a little brush area and decided to walk through it.
I carefully and quietly crunched though the plants and could see what was happening. Wait- is that y/n!? She's beating up someone. "Who is it?" I thought, and then I realized.

Marcia.

Y/n was beating the shit out of her and suddenly y/n stood up and Marcia wasn't moving.

She must've knocked her out.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard y/n talking.
Then I heard Dally laughing "Look who came to watch the show, hope front row was good enough for you Dal" "they sure were doll".
They were talking!? This seriously has to be a joke.
Two-bit wasn't even talking, he must be so shocked.
I saw y/n and Two lifting up Marcia's body and carrying her somewhere.

I couldn't keep quiet anymore.
"What the hell!?" I yelled louder than I expected.

All three of the turned and faced me.
"Soda!?" Y/n asked, "what the hell are you doing y/n?" "Getting revenge" she said smirking.
She really wasn't fazed at all that she just beat the shit out of and knocked out a person.
"Stop smirking! You're really ok that you just knocked out a girl!?" "Uh she deserved it though" she responded and they continued to carry her to the front of the school and put her in her car.
Then they started walking back to our place. "I'm telling everyone y/n!" I said and started running "Soda, we already said we'd tell everyone after anyway" Dally yelled back and I stopped.

He was right.

I caught up with them and noticed Two tagging behind.
"How you doin buddy?" I asked and he nodded.
Jeez he doesn't know what to do or comprehend right now.
"Ok I'll give you your space buddy" I said and walked to the gate because we were home now. They walked up the steps first and I trailed behind them.

Wait, what's Darry gonna say?
I hope he doesn't yell at her again.
Please don't make that whole thing repeat again.

"Y/n? Dally? What's going on here?" Darry said.
Then he paused once he saw me.
"Soda? What happened here?".