Chapter 19

Y/n POV
Me and Two-bit hung out together all day, we both felt like we needed to be together so we could protect and make sure not to lose each other again.
I did eventually tell Two-bit we couldn't lay around all day, and we walked around for awhile.

•Later that Day•
Me and Two were now dancing around to a record I started playing and it was really funny because Two dances crazily.
Then, Darry, Steve and Soda came home from work and Steve stared at us, judging us.
I ignored it though and said hi to Soda.
"Y/n can I talk to you now?" Darry asked me rubbing the back of his neck and looking down.

He's nervous.

"Sure" I said and we walked to his room.
"Y/n" Darry sighed "I am really sorry, I shouldn't have blown up at you for no reason that night, and I shouldn't nag at you all the time like I do. I really hope you can forgive me, for everything".

Wow, I think that's the first time Darry has admitted he was wrong.

I came over and gave him a hug "it's ok Darry, it's my fault too. I am in the wrong a lot of the time, I'm just too stubborn to listen, I'm sorry". We hugged for a minute and once we let go Darry said "thanks kiddo" "of course" I said and walked out of the room.
"Wow it didn't end in an argument, I'm surprised" Steve said and I rolled my eyes and walked over to Two who was standing in the kitchen with Soda and Steve.
I put my arms around his neck and kissed him. "What was that for?" He asked confused, "oh nothing" I said standing next to him and he wrapped his arm around my waist.
Us four talked and we decided to go to the Dingo to mess around.
We walked there, almost running into some Socs, and walked in and sat in a booth.
We ordered Pepsi's and Steve and Two were blowing the straw wrappers at people.
It was kinda funny.
"Hey Two?" I asked "yes baby?" "So back when Dal came to get me he promised me that I could beat Marcia's ass, is that ok with you?" "Yes very much yes" he answered quickly with made me giggle and Soda and Steve laugh. "This shits gonna go down tomorrow then" I said.
We stayed for a half hour at most and left again after Steve and Two got bored of blowing straw wrappers, and eventually, just straws, at people.
We walked back to my place and everyone was here now. We all hung out and eventually at dinner.
We all wanted to watch a movie afterwards and so we put in a scary movie.
I personally love scary movies but Two-bit kinda gets jumpy, which is funny because I laugh at him every time.
I sat in his lap and the movie started.
We were a little ways into the movie and there was a jump scare and I felt Two-bit jump, which lifted me too.
I was laughing and Two covered my mouth with his hands.
I hit him in the head and he let go.
I turned my head around and kissed him and then we kept watching the movie.
After the movie was over everyone was leaving and I said "Two you want to stay the night?" "If it's ok with Darry sure".
I walked over to Darry and asked him if Two could stay "no, I don't want any funny business going on in there-" "Darry no! Nothing like that, I'll even leave the door open! He just wants to sleep over" I told him.
"Oh alright" he sighed and I smiled.
"He said yes!" I told Two and grabbed his hand and dragged him to my room.
I changed into pajamas and made Two turn around. "Uhhh do I have to?" He complained "yes!" I said and he finally agreed.
I then got into my bed and I told him he was fine now.
He turned around and I patted the spot on the bed next to me. He pulled off his shirt and laid next to me. I kissed him and he kissed back for awhile. I wrapped my arms around his upper back and he wrapped his around my waist and pulled me him so our bodies were pressed up against the other.

"I love you baby, goodnight" I said.
"Goodnight baby girl" he said and kissed my forehead and we drifted off to sleep.