Chapter 28

Y/n POV
I couldn't believe that little shit followed us. But he has nothing against us because we were going to tell the gang anyway.
Me and Dally walked inside and of course Darry was first to speak "Y/n? Dally? What's going on here?" he said. Then he looked at Soda who was walking through the door. "Soda? What happened here?" Darry continued, confused.
Then Two walked in.
He didn't look ok.
I honestly forgot about him.
He was barely moving and he hadn't spoken.

I turned to look at him "Two?" I asked but he didn't answer.
"I tried earlier, he didn't answer" Soda said. "What happened!?" Darry yelled.
I was still looking at Two with worry.
"Well..." Dally started, signaling me to tell the story as I originally planned but I waved him off, meaning him to tell it.
Dally looked confused but said "y/n wanted revenge on Marcia so we set her up with Two-bit and y/n beat her ass".
"Nice" Steve said and Darry glared at him. "Seriously that was the scariest thing I've ever seen, so don't mess with her because she'll make you become an unconscious ass" Soda told everyone.
"Wait what!?" Darry yelled "and language Soda, but what!? You knocked her out? Where is she?" He questioned me.
"Yes and don't worry we put her back in her car so she'll be fine" I told him and started snapping my fingers in Two's face

"Two!" I yelled but he was still frozen.
I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and came back and splashed it in his face.
He tumbled backwards "wha- what the hell!" He yelled and I sighed.
Thank god he was ok.
"Oh thank god you're alive!" I yelled and hugged him, even though he was soaked. "What're you talking about?" He asked "you were in shock from me beating Marcia to shit" I told him and he nodded "ohhhh right".
"Y/n!" Darry yelled at me, oh forgot about him "you need to learn not to beat people up as your solution to problems! But Marcia diiiiiid deserve it. Just please stop doing this, ok? Please listen to me".

I couldn't respond.

I honestly thought Darry was gonna yell and lecture me, but he was letting me go easy.
I guess he's trying to learn from his own mistakes and not be so hard on me.

"Ok Darry, I understand" I said.
"Wow y/n Curtis being obedient? When does that happen?" Steve stated and I hit his head. "What did I just say!?" Darry exclaimed and I laughed "oops sorry, but it's so easy to hurt Steve!" I told him and everyone but Steve laughed.
"Not true! You just can't handle all this!" Steve yelled "you're a child so I definitely can't!" I told him.
He glared at me but he was smirking, trying to hold back laughter.
When everyone started to clam down a bit I asked "hey Darry can I spend the night at Two's?" "No way" he said "why? Nothing will happen, like last night!" I complained which usually gets me what I want "but I won't be there to check on y'all" he said "one, you didn't last night and two, you can trust me, nothings gonna happen" I told him.
"Fine ok" he said quickly "yay!" I said and grabbed Two's hand who I was currently snuggling with and we got up, said our goodbyes, and left.
We walked to his house and cautiously walked inside.
Two's dad wasn't here tonight, just his mom who loves me and always lets me stay.
We walked up the stairs to Two's bedroom and closed the door.
I love cuddling with Two, he's so cute when we're together, it's like a side of him you'd never know about.
We laid on his bed and put in a movie, but we weren't really paying any attention to it.
We were talking and kissing each other.
Now he was spooning me and I was little spoon of course. I was giving him kisses all over his face because he loves it when I do that and he was kissing my neck.
I got tired and he could tell because he stopped and cuddled me closer to him like I was a little baby, and I loved it.

For being tough greasers, we were both so soft around each other.
We just love each other so much.

I was falling asleep when Two said "I love you so much y/n, I will always love you forever".
I closed my eyes. "You're the only thing I love and the only thing I will ever love" I said and peacefully fell asleep.