Chapter 8

Y/n POV
Me and Two-bit were walking back to his house after he told off my boss.
I was actually shocked, I didn't think he cared that much about me.
We walked inside his house and sat down in his living room, this felt like deja vu.
"Wow it's like we were just here this morning" Two-bit said jokingly which made me laugh, he was the funniest person I knew, and I loved that about him.
It kept me mentally stable, with the arguing at home and me working too much, it was something that always kept me happy, and from not doing anything terrible to myself.
I appreciated him so much and I want him to know "Two, I really want to thank you-" he cut me off "it's not problem, I've told you, don't worry about it".
I nodded and thought "wow, Two-bit does so much for me, and I think I have a crush on him" and at that second I leaned in and kissed him and he kissed back!
Then we started making out for a few minutes, and afterwards it was quiet again, but it was a good quiet, this quiet was filled with meaning. "Two-bit I think I love you" I told him straight out, I was surprised at how honest I was being. "Y/n, I love you" he said back and I started to blush.
I looked away so he wouldn't see but he clearly did saying "aww look who's embarrassed" and started poking me.
I squirmed around a little bit and said "whaaa? Im not embarrassed" "are you sureeee" he dragged on still poking me.
"Yeahhhh" I said smiling "ok baby" he said and he stopped and we looked into each other's eyes.
That's when everything started moving quickly. "Y/n?" "Yeah" "will you be my girl?" "Of course baby" I said to him without thinking.
"Can we not tell the gang? Like yet?" I asked him and he agreed.
I know everyone will accept Two as my boyfriend, cause they know him and stuff, but Darry will say having a boyfriend shouldn't be my number one priority.
"Wanna go to my house?" I asked him and he said "yeah" and we got up and left.
We got there and walked inside to see everyone but Darry, Soda and Steve because they were still working.
"Hey guys" Two said and they said hey.
"Oh Dal we may need you later to threaten my old boss to pay me" I told him and he shrugged and said "aight".
A little later when everyone was home from work, me, Two-bit and Dally went to get my money.
We got there and told Dally to wait outside and not go anywhere.
"So" I said walking up to my now ex boss, "you got my payment?".
"I told you I'm not paying you half the salary".
I turned a looked back at Two and made and fake sad face "oh well that's too bad because I got my buddy outside, uh ya may know him goes by the name Dallas Winston".
His face went white as a ghost when I mentioned Dally.
Dally walked inside with his arms crossed and glared at my ex boss.
"We don't want no trouble, we just want my money that I fairly made and deserve to get" "ok ok I'll give you the money, don't do anything".
He hurried away and came back with my money "thank you, have a nice day now" I said and we walked out the door.
Once outside we high fived, "man Dal you scared the shit outta him" I said.
"Yeah, him? That's a story for another day" we all laughed and headed back to my place so we would make it in time for dinner.
"That was pretty hot" Two whispered in my ear making me smile.
I chuckled and said "thanks bab-" then Dally turned to look at me and I quickly said "bastard".
Dal the looked at me with confusion "wow what did he do to be called a bastard?" "Nicknames we started when we were drunk once" Two-bit covered for me.
I looked up and smiled at him.We made it back to my house just in time for dinner.
Then we hung out for awhile until Steve and Soda had a particular conversation.
"Oh here you won that bet, the one about following the rules" Soda said and handed Steve the 10 bucks.
At this, everyone was interested for some reason.
"What did they not follow?" Steve asked smirking.
Soda shrugged and went to do something else, then all eyes were on me and Two-bit.
"What did you guys do?" Steve asked again but to us.
We both looked at each other nervously "I just didn't come home in time thats all" I replied. "Mm hmm" Steve said and walked away.
I rolled my eyes and said goodnight to the guys and I got ready for bed.
I start my new job at the DX tomorrow, and I'm finally not stressed or tired for once.

That feels amazing, absolutely amazing.