Chapter 21

Dallas POV
Y/n and Steve were leaving for work when y/n said "hey Dal, can you walk with me? I want to talk to you about that deal we made about me coming back" then she walked outside. Everyone looked at me confused so I hurried out of the house.
I walked causally while Steve was running like he was running like a crazy person.
Y/n stopped for me to catch up with her.
Once I got to her she said "soo I was thinking... I want to beat her up tonight" "y/n you gotta process this. When and where? I can set her up some way" I told her.
She sighed and said "ok um six pm? And the place should be anywhere a Soc is comfortable with" "Aight I'm on it" I told her "thanks Dal" "least I could do kid" "still older" she said coming right back at me as usual.
I chuckled and she walked into the DX, Steve coming slowly behind her.
I started to walk back to the Curtis's house with a plan to set up Marcia.

But I needed Two-bit.

I walked inside and everyone was eating breakfast, so I joined them.
In the middle of eating Soda asked "what was y/n talking about Dally? The deal about coming home?" "You'll find out tonight" I said and finished. "Hey Two can I talk to you outside?" I asked and he said "sure" and got up and walked out to the porch.
"What's up ol' Dally?" "Did y/n every mention beating Marcia up at all?" I flat out told him. "Yeah, she did, why?" He asked, "well she kinda wants to do that tonight, but I need your help to make it all work" "ok, whatta ya need?" Just then Pony and Johnny walked out to go to school.
We said bye I waited a little until they were farther away "I need you to tell Marcia you want to meet her in the back of the school for a special surprise you'll give her. I know man that you-" he cut me off "no way Dal" he said "No Two! You don't understand! I'm doing this for y/n, not for my personal pleasure! You're not actually doing anything, just saying it to set her up. Please just do it, I know it's painful but you gotta do it" I told him.
He sighed, he didn't want to do it, she hurt him and y/n "ok fine, when are we doing this?" "Well we gotta find her first so let's go!" I said. "She's be in school right now dumbo" he said "so we wait until schools done, there" I said and walked back inside.
Our plan was going perfectly.

Soda POV
Last night Two-bit stayed overnight in y/n's room.
I was honestly surprised Darry gave in, but y/n was able to convince him, he's been easy on her since she got back.
Plus, I knew they would do nothing anyway,
y/n wouldn't let that happen.
The next morning I woke up hearing lots of commotion from the living room.
I got up and rubbed my eyes.
Steve and Darry were interrogating Two-bit about if anything happened last.
I was too tired to deal with it so I ignored it and sat down on the couch and watched some Mickey.
Y/n then came out of the bathroom and made them stop.
Her and Steve had to go to work so they left, but before they did she said "hey Dal, can you walk with me? I want to talk to you about that deal we made about me coming back".
Y/n walked out and everyone looked at Dally confused and suspicious.
A little while later after Darry left, Dally walked in.
The rest of us were eating breakfast, and he joined us.
In the middle of eating I asked him "what was y/n talking about Dally? The deal about coming home?" "You'll find out tonight" he said finishing his food.
"Hey Two can I talk to you outside?" he then said and Two responded "sure".
They got up and walked outside, leaving me with Pony and Johnny inside.

What could y/n have been talking about?
It's most likely something not good, knowing my sister anyways.
But what would my sister want to do?

"Get revenge probably" I thought.

Wait that's it!
She's probably gonna do something to Marcia, I mean she does deserve it.

Oh no, what're they gonna do!?