Chapter 14

Dallas POV
I walked into the Curtis's house with Johnny and Steve and saw that Two-bit was on their couch a bit bloody, and Soda and Pony were wrapping him up.
He was unconscious.
"Woah what happened here?" Steve asked them, my first thought was that he was beaten up by some Socs.
"Two-bit cut himself" Soda told us.
I was honestly shocked.
We all huddled around him seeing if he was ok. After awhile we just sat around and waited for him to regain his consciousness.
Soda explained that Darry came home, but y/n didn't.

Then it all came to me.
Two-bit cut himself because y/n's gone, and he thinks it's his fault.
I don't know all of the details though, and Two isn't one to lose hope that easily, so why wouldn't he think she'd come home eventually?

We waited around for what felt like hours until I saw Two-bit flutter his eyes open.
I was the only one to notice so I nudged Soda and he saw it too.
"Two!" He whisper shouted, trying not to startle him.
"Heyyyy" Two said groggily "what happened? Why's everyone surrounding me?" He asked. "Two you cut yourself" I told him softly.
You could then see it in his eyes he remembers everything and tears started streaming down his face.
Everyone was comforting him, and me having most of the story together asked him "you want to tell us why you did this Two?" We were decently close because we were both close with y/n, so I knew he trusted me to some extent.
Between sobs he told us "she's gone... for good. I searched the whole town for her.. I couldn't find her, she was no where!" He started crying a little harder now.
Soda was softly shushing him like a nurturing mother.
"Hey hey calm down now" Soda said putting his hand on Two's shoulder.
He took a few deep breaths and the crying slowed a bit.
"Two" I said "that doesn't exactly explain why you did this to yourself" although I already knew why he did it, he went to find her but she was no where and he blamed himself, but the others needed to hear it.
"I-it's all my fault!" He sobbed again, Soda continuing to calm him.
"Two this is not your fault! Never say that! This is no reason to go cutting yourself! You could've died Two! And that would help no one, and especially hurt y/n".
Soda was good, he's telling him it's not his fault and he's convincing him not to do it again all in one.
Two-bit nods and says "I'm sorry you guys" and everyone comes in to give him a hug.
We all calm down and relax for awhile, until we start talking again about y/n.
"So you checked the whole town for her and nothin?" Soda asked Two and he nodded sadly. "Does anyone know where she could be?" Soda asked everyone.

Then it hit me "I do" I said and everyone looked at me surprised.

I told y/n about this place I knew in Windrixville awhile ago and we always talked about hiding out there if we couldn't be here, and I bet she's there.
"Well where?" Pony asked.
I sighed "I can't tell you guys but I can go there and get her" I told them.
They looked disappointed but agreed to let me go alone.
I didn't want them to know about my hide out in case I need to use it one day.
"I'm gonna go then it takes awhile to get there so I'm gonna head out now" I told them.
It was noon right now so I'd probably get there in the early morning tomorrow.
I ran to the train station and hopped in a storage car and waited for the ride to start.

Soda POV
Today was one of the most scariest days of my life.
Y/n is gone and Two-bit attempted suicide.
We spent most of the day comforting him when he woke up.
He explained to us why he did it and it was for y/n.
He can't live without her.
Luckily I was able to convince him to not do that ever again.
When I found out Dally may know where y/n is I was so relived.
I was scared we lost her after Two-bit said he searched for her everywhere.
I thought maybe she got kidnapped or something?
I was honestly so scared but I couldn't show it around Two-bit, it would just make him more sad and we don't need that.
Dally left to go find y/n and said he was gonna be gone for awhile, two days at the most.
Gosh, I sure hope y/n is ok, and Two after today.