Chapter 23

Y/n POV
Two-bit told me his plan to set up Marcia and it was perfect, I knew Dally would come up with something good.
I was very excited for tonight, which is actually kinda scary because I'm excited about beating up some girls ass, but oh well.
Two left a little while later to execute the plan and talk to Marcia, and I worked the rest of my shift.
It finally became 3 and me and Steve's shifts were over.
I cleaned up everything inside while the next guy came in and I went to see what Steve was up to. He was finishing up on a car so I waited for him.
He finished and turned around and looked at me funny.
"What?" I asked and he said "why are you smiling really big? What did you do that's an evil smile!?" He said and I just laughed.
"No don't scare me like that" he said and I replied "sure Steve".
"Oh what happened to child? I thought that was my only name now" he said sarcastically and I chuckled "what you want me to keep calling you that? Because I will" "no thanks" he said "that's what I thought".
We walked to my house and everyone was home. We all hang out for awhile and it was really fun, I was actually happy now.
"Hey Two, y/n, can I talk to you both outside?" Dally said all of a sudden.
We both nodded knowing what it was about and we walked to the porch.
"She took the bait" Dal said once we were all outside "perfect" I said.
"Who took the bait?" I heard someone say.
I turned around to find Soda looking at us confused and suspicious.
"No one, nothing" I said quickly.
"Yeah sure, now y/n tell me what's going on" he continued "Soda it's none of your concern" I snapped at him.
"Do you wanna just-" Two started but I glared at him angrily and he stopped, afraid.
"Mind your damn business Soda" I said and I stormed off.
I went to the lot, it was the last place I could think to go.
I sat in one of the chairs there and looked at my watch, 3:30, two and a half more hours.
I heard crunches in the leaves behind me "just leave me alo-" I started "doll it's me, don't start that" Dally said.
I sighed, clearly stressed out.
"You get angry too fast" he said "no shit Dallas".
"Ooo no nickname, you must be pissed, what happened did Two not satisfy you in bed the other night?".

I was done.

Someone who I thought to understand I was mad and not to joke around just destroyed that trust I had for them.
I got up and looked him straight in the face, steam practically coming out of my ears, and slapped him.
Hard.
I stormed away, again.
I didn't know where to go, so I went back to my place hoping not to be bothered.
Two was waiting on the porch for me.

"Babe you wanna go back to my place?" He said softly, trying to calm me.
I sighed, still angry, and said "yes".
"Me and y/n are going to my place!" Two yelled inside and Darry yelled "don't do anything stupid!" "Oh shut the hell up Darry!" I yelled and Two dragged me away from my house so I wouldn't do anything else, walked to his.
No one was home luckily, so we hung out silently for a bit.
I glanced at my watch, 4:00, two hours.
Finally Two spoke happened after that?"
"What are you taking about?"
"Why did you come back steaming? You only ever come back if someone's bothering you so, what happened?"
"Well.." I started "Dallas came up to me and asked why I was so mad and if it was because you didn't satisfy me in bed last night".
There was a silent pause.
"I swear.." he said angrily but I touched his arm and he loosened up a bit.
"Thanks babe" he said quietly after a few minutes, I just kissed him in return.
"You wanna hang out here until it's time?" He asked me and I nodded.

4:30, an hour and a half left.