Chapter 29

Y/n POV
•6 months later•
Life's been good these past few months.
Me and Darry argue A TON less making everyone happy, me and Two have gotten closer than ever, and I became better friends with Dally and finally "befriended" Steve officially.
But both Steve and Dally have turned 18 so I can't call them "child" anymore which makes me a little sad.
Me a Pony got closer too!
We were never really that close before but now we're almost inseparable, I never knew how much we had in common before.
Me and Soda have also gotten to know each other a lot better.
He's practically my therapist now, whenever I have a problem or want to talk about something, Soda's my man.

But today is a special day, it's me and Two's 7 month anniversary!
Now you're probably thinking "oh god not again with the anniversary thing, remember what happened last time?".
Well after I beat up Marcia the Socs called for a rumble. The guys actually let me fight this time! Mostly because it was all my fault but they still let me! We won which was amazing! And now most Socs stay faaaaar away from me, especially Marcia. She still had scars from me which makes me proud my work is on her face. Anyway, I woke up this morning and made breakfast because I was first up for once.
I was in an especially good mood today because I was going to spend it all with my love, so I had everyone's favorite breakfast.
When Two finally got here I latched onto him and gave him a hug.
"Miss me already?" He jokes and I just kissed him and gave him some cake and beer, his favorite.
"Get a room" Dallas called "guess who's making their own breakfast this morning?" I told him and Steve laughed.
"I would say the same to you but it's not that hard to cute a slice of cake" I said to him.

A little while later we left and he just wanted to hang out at his place and watch Mickey so thats where we went.
Everything got better for him at home too.
His dad pulled the last straw and beat Two's mother so badly they called the police.
He got arrested and was put in jail for a few years.
I feel so bad for his mother, but it's a relief for his household.
He doesn't have to worry anymore.

We walked in his house and sat on the couch and he turned on Mickey.
"Hey y/n! How are you?" His mom asked from the kitchen, "I'm good, how about you?" I answered and she said "great!".
His mom left a little later and me and Two were hard core cuddling.
Pretty much, we were all over each other and were too comfortable to move.
Around noon, we went to the Dingo to eat. Luckily when we sat down, it was a male waiter.
We were having so much fun, Two-bit was throwing French fries into my mouth from across the table and I was struggling to catch them.
Then we shared a milkshake and I may or may not have made five bucks from Two daring me to chug as much of it as I could. After, we were holding hands from across the table, it was really cute.

When we left it was a little later in the afternoon so I decided to do one of our favorite things to do together, shoplift.
We walked to a small grocery store that had a decent amount of people in it.
We walked in and over to the cigarette section and when the cashier was occupied we shoved some in our jackets.
Then I grabbed a random bunch of lettuce and brought that too the front and paid for it. "Darry has something to cook for dinner now" I told Two when we left the store.
He laughed his head off and we walked to my house to door off the lettuce.

Then we walked to our special spot, the river. We both still come to this river whenever something is bothering us, or we just need to calm down.
We always go together on dates.
I love him so much, I love him more than I've ever loved anything, and he loves me the same.

It's funny to think that our entire relationship started because of when I was drunk one time and he took me home.

It makes me think, not all relationships have to start out perfect, it could happen to be just like mine, an intoxicated love to start a love for a lifetime.