Chapter 1

After hours of sitting in the meeting room Aelin finally relented and took her daughter for a walk in the gardens of the glass castle. Not that Aelin was complaining about the walk, she was minutes away from burning everyone in that room. Though she did feel sorry for leaving Dorian alone with all their advisors, the King himself didn't look like he was going to make it much longer without mass murdering everyone in that meeting room.
The rose section was in full blossom perfuming the air with their delicate sent. Aelin started to reach out her hand to pick one so she could put it in Nehemia's hair as the swirls of deep blue and black materialised in front of them. She picked up her daughter and started to back away but it was too late the wyrdgate started to suck them in. 'Mommy.' Nehemia managed to say in a small voice as the portal swallowed them, she hid her head between Aelin's neck and shoulder. Aelin kissed the top of her daughters head before hugging her daughter close to her. Nehemia went lip in Aelin's arms only a few seconds before Aelin's world went black too.

~~~

Dorian couldn't believe Aelin threw him under a speeding carriage like that. We won't be long and you can decide on the details Dorian and tell me about them when Nehemia and I get back. She said right before giving him a wicked smile and leaving the meeting room with Nehemia. That was ... Only six minutes ago. Though somehow it felt like years. That traitor.
'Your majesty?' Said one of his advisors snapping Dorian out of his thoughts of how to get a revenge on Aelin.
'I'll go check on Queen Aelin and princess Nehemia.' Dorian said getting up.
'But the left only a few minutes ago your majesty.' One of his advisors pointed out.
'The Queen is pregnant it's better if she's not left alone for too long.' He said as he left the meeting room as fast as he could without actually running. Only slowing down when he got to the corridor that overlooked the gardens, on the second floor he had a good enough view to spot Aelin and Nehemia. They were in the rose section it was Abraxoes' favourite, that worm (as Manon liked to call him) could spend hours sniffing each rose. He was about to make his way to them when a wyrdgate opened right in front of them, sucking in the two girls. Oh shit this was bad. Really really really bad. He had no doubt that Aelin would figure out how to get back to their world but Rowan would murder him. Most like slowly and painfully if Dorian knew his friend.

Dorian wrote a quick letter explaining what happened and gave it to his most trusted messenger not wanting the word or the Queen's and princesses disappearance to spread. 'Give it to King Rowan and only to him. Get to Orynth as fast as you can.' He ordered the messenger before writing another letter to the King and Queen of Eyllwe asking for help with figuring out how to get Aelin and Nehemia. Them finally went to the library to do some research himself.