Chapter 27

Fenrys once again found himself sitting in a chair in a High Lords sleeping chambers and, once again it took hours before the High Lord arrived.

'Hello.' Fenrys said startling them.
'What are you doing here?' Kallias asked lightly pushing his wife and mate behind him.
'Is that this world version of hello?' Fenrys asked mocking offence but he was only met by silence. He rolled his eyes and sighed before continuing. 'My Queen has sent me here. She was quite delighted upon hearing from her spies that you two do not wish to kill her.'
'We don't know what you are referring to.' Said Kallias.
'The High Lords meeting you returned from three hours ago.' Fenrys responded. Viviane sucked in a breath. 'Oh and don't worry the Night Court are not our spies though you probably already figured it out from their absence at the meeting.'
'What do you want from us?' Kallias asked again.
'Her majesty was wondering if you would like to make a little deal with her.' Fenrys said.
'What deal?' Asked Viviane. Fenrys gave her a wicked smirk causing Kallias to shove her further behind him.
'You will make the meetings to kill and or overthrow my Queen stop and she will never use the blood oath on you.' Fenrys said still smirking. Kallias and Viviane blinked a few times.
'Why?' Viviane asked. Fenrys' smirk grew both in size and wickedness.
'It would be quite tiresome and wasteful for her to come here just to order you all to slit your own throats.' Fear washed through Kallias and Viviane.
Kallias had to swallow thrice before he could answer. 'We accept your Queens deal.'

Fenrys smiled before wishing them a good night and walking through the portal, his job was not quiet done yet.