Chapter 4

'Who are they?'
'What are they doing here?'
'What was that thing they came out off?'
Those were just some of the questions thrown at Feyre the moment she came into the sitting room where her family awaited. She has sent Nyx to his room when they came in.
'She said that her name is Lillian Gordaina and the little girl is her daughter Nehemia. They are according to Amren from another world and we have no clue what they are doing here or how they got here. Amren went to research it along with how to get them home.' Feyre said once everyone has settled down or at least settled down enough for her to speak. 'I offered for them to stay in the house of wind while we figure it out.'
'Good, did she say anything else about her husband or her life?' Rhys asked though Feyre knew it was for Mor's benefit.
'I didn't ask but she wanted to know if there was a library or a piano forte. She said that she loved to read and that she's a performer. She also said that she worked as a scullery maid. But that's it about her life. Amren asked her a few question about her world to help her in the research. They are from somewhere called Terassen though she has family on another continent in a country called Wendlyn. Amren said that she heard of Wendlyn somewhere so she might be able to get them there.' Feyre said.
'Maybe we should go talk to her. Let her know she doesn't have to go...' Mor started but Feyre cut her off saying.
'I already told her that she and her kids are free to stay here however long they want. And I don't know if going to her is a good idea she was pretty scared of Nyx and I.'
'What if it's because of her daughter's father...' Mor was again cut off, by Rhys this time.
'We need to figure out how to get them home anyway and she might be scared because she is in a foreign place surrounded by strangers. We can't jump to conclusions like that Mor. And Feyre will make sure that she knows that they can stay here.'
'I will go see if they need anything later, I'll try talking to her about it then.' Feyre said noticing that Mor was going to protest.

~~~~

'Mommy...'
'Yes baby?' Aelin asked her daughter knowing that she was asking for permission to ask questions that she couldn't while Feyre was with them.
'Why did you lie that your name was Lillian and didn't you say that you used that name when you were becoming the King's Champion?' Nehemia asked her mother.
'I thought it would be safer to use a fake name and yes I did use that name then.' Aelin laughed at the memory of pretending to be a nobody jewel thief from bellhaven. 'We will have to lie about who we are. No one can know that am the Queen of Terrasen and that you are a princess. Okay?'
'Yes mommy.' Nehemia replied obediently, she was taught by her parents how to lie and that if one of them was lying to go with it and ask questions when they were alone.
'I am just a normal performer and your father... hmmmmm... from the way that female, Feyre was acting I don't think they mix here.' Aelin said the last part more to herself rather than her daughter. 'We don't know who your father is...' she paused looking at her swollen stomach. She hoped that they would be home by the time her third child was born but if they were still here... 'No, your father... we are married and very much in love. In our world humans and fae live together. He works as,' Aelin thought for a moment before continuing; 'he's a soldier. We live in a small house in the capital city, that's where I preform. During the day I take you to day care and your father picks you up unless I don't have work that evening. Any thing else?'
'What about Sammy?' Nehemia asked
'You have a younger brother who stayed in Orynth with your aunt and uncle while we went to visit my cousin Dorian in Adarlan. And your uncle Dorian is a writer not a king if they ask what he wrote say you don't know and that I said that those are not books for young children.'
'Okay mommy. Are we going to be here long? I want to go home to daddy and Sammy.' Nehemia wined to Aelin who pulled her daughter in for a hug.
'I know baby. I know.' That was the only comfort she could give her young daughter. 'Come, let's go see the library.'

The library was of considerable size given the size of the house. Nehemia wondered around looking for something she might like to read while Aelin looked for anything that would help her figure out where she is or how to get them home. After about half an hour and not finding a single book on wyrdmarks or wyrdgates Aelin gave up on that and instead went to the section where she previously noted all the history books were and picked one. Nehemia was in one of the chairs reading her book, and if Aelin knew her daughter, which she hoped she did very well it was an adventure book. She sat in a chair next to Nehemia and began reading.