Chapter 22

The meeting didn't last long after that and they agreed to meet in two weeks time to give the Night Court some time to deal with what happened.

Mor and Cassian waited for them in the sitting room of the Riverfront Estate.
'Where's Kaden?' Mor asked horror going over her and Cassian at the sight of them.
'One of Aelin's cronies came and took him to Terassen.' Amren said despair clear even in her.
'Great performance darling.' Rhys said smiling now.
'You weren't so bad yourself.' Feyre said grinning at Rhys.
'What the hell are you two talking about?' Mor asked through her tears.
'Fenrys will return Kaden before eight since that's Nehemiah's bed time.' Rhys informed everyone.
'What?' Amren said her sadness turning into anger.
'We talked to Fenrys mind to mind the whole don't take Kaden don't thing was just a performance so the other courts wouldn't catch on to our friendship with Terassen.' Rhys explained.
'And you didn't think to tell us that.' Amren asked through gritted teeth.
'We though it would be easier to tell you at home.' Rhys shrugged.

'It's eight. Didn't you say he would bring Kaden back before eight.' Mor asked Rhys as she started to pace in the sitting room of the Riverfront Estate, worry taking over her.
'They will probably be here any minute now.' Rhys said trying to sound more confident than he felt.
'It's ten passed eight already you said they would bring him back before eight.' Amren said.
'They will bring him back.' Feyre said though she didn't sound sure.
After another five minutes a portal opened and Fenrys walked through it with limp Kaden in his arms. Horror rushed through Rhys and Feyre, fear like they never felt before crept up on them. Rhys run towards his son. Feyre didn't seem to be able to move.