Chapter 25

Fenrys came through a portal into the High Lord of the Summer bed chamber and sat on one of the chairs waiting. The sun has been down for hours by the time Tarquin comes into his room alone, he is about half way through his room before fenrys speaks and Tarquin turns to face Fenrys sitting in one of his chairs.
'Hello High Lordling.' His voice though not unkind is not what he uses while speaking to the Night Court.
'What are you doing here? What do you want?' Tarquin asks fury and defeat in his voice.
'My Queen asked me to come her spies claim that you and the other High lords seek to kill her.' Fenrys says.
'Her spies?' Asks Tarquin. Fenrys smiles a little wickedly.
'Yes spies.'
'They seek to be free of her blood oath.' Tarquin says carefully. Fenrys' smile grows.
'And you do not want to be free of the blood oath?' He asks.
'I would not complain if I was.' Tarquin states.
'Is that so?' Fenrys says humour appearing in his voice.
'Yes.' Tarquin says with more confidence than he feels.
'And do you wish to kill my Queen too?' Fenrys asks too innocently.
'I do not seek to take a life especially not a mother from her children.'
'What if I make you a deal?' Fenrys asks.
'Will it be the same deal you have with the Night Court?' Tarquin asks. Fenrys raises his brows. 'They are your spies are they not?'
'No, they are not.' Fenrys says with a smirk.
'What would the deal be then?' Tarquin asks cautiously.
'You make sure that the meetings and plots to kill my Queen or to break the blood oath stop. And in exchange my Queen will not use the blood oath on you.' Fenrys said.
'Can she break it?' Tarquin asked.
'Do you wish to die?' Fenrys asked innocently with a wicked smirk.
'No.'
'Then my Queen cannot break the oath.' Fenrys said.
Tarquin nodded. 'Okay, I accept your deal.'