Chapter 14

The Night Court was meeting in the dining room of the Riverfront Estate. A week had passed since Rhys and Feyre has sworn the blood oath to Aelin.
'I deciphered a few words that she said in the old language. Kaden and your whole bloodlines are sworn to her.' Amren said.
'Well she was thorough.' Cassian joked. No one laughed. Kaden was sitting on his mother's laps, since last week Feyre and Rhys didn't leave his side out of fear.
'But Aunti Aelin would never hurt anyone especially not a child.' Kaden protested. His mother hugged him tighter and his father kissed his forehead.
'Aunti Aelin?' Mor asked. Kaden nodded his head.
'Nehemiah calls all her parents friends aunti and uncle. And she said that there will be this ball in her castle and that there will be a lot of children and that I could come.' Rhysand's heart stoped at that.
'And did you say you were going to go?' He asked his son carefully.
'Yes.'
'Maybe Nehemiah didn't tell Aelin or maybe they forgot.' Feyre hoped. Unfortunately their prays were not answered as a portal opened and a male walked through Rhys jumped up in front of his son and mate ready to beg and Feyre pulled Kaden in even tighter. The male nodded his head in greeting.
'Fenrys Moonbeam, member of the Cadre.' He said rolling his eyes. 'Sorry Aelin said I should be more formal. She sent me to come and get you. You might want to take some clothes since you will be spending the night in Terassen.'
'All of us?' Rhys asked cautiously.
'If you want. Aelin just told me to bring Kaden, Feyre and Rhysand.' Fenrys said shrugging.
'Our son hasn't been feeling well could he stay home?' Feyre lied.
'Oh, don't worry the head healer of the best healer institute in our entire world is over.' Fenrys said.
'Why does her majesty want us over?' Rhys asked fearing the answer but Fenrys only burst out laughing.
'Her majesty?' He asked through fit of laugher. 'Gods I didn't hear anyone call her that in a while.'
'Isn't she your queen?' Cassian asked.
'So? People only call her that in courts. Anyways Aelin wants you to come because we have a ball and Kaden said he wants to attend. And as to you two Aelin said she wants to break the blood oath since she trusts you two enough to not need to keep you under it.' He said.
'The only way to break a blood oath is by death.' Amren said.
'There is another way. Rowan, Aelin's husband was under the blood oath to another queen. Aelin blackmaled that bitch to break the blood oath without hurting him.'
'I'll come with you.' Azriel volunteered.
'Me too.' Mor said.
'Okay how about I give you ten minutes to figure out who will come and pack?' He said sitting on one of the couches.

The night court was ready within those ten minutes, they decided that Amren would stay to look after Vilaris. Fenrys opened a portal and they all went through and into an enormous ball room there was already about a hundred kids there and more were coming in.
'What's the ball for?' Feyre asked.
'It's for the orphans. Aelin has a ball every year for them. She loves those kids.' He said and a moment later one of the kids run up to him and jumped on his back. Fenrys laughed.
'Come play with us. Rowan is making it snow.' The small boy said he looked no older than Kaden.
'Snow! Well am in.' Fenrys said in a voice Rhys often used with Kaden.
'But turn into a wolf.' The boy ordered Fenrys.
'Yes your highness.' Fenrys said laughing and then turned. The boy laughed.
'Can I go play in the snow?' Kaden asked his parents.
'No.' Rhys said holding his son in his arms a little tighter.
'There you are.' Aelin's voice came from behind them. Two children were pulling her by her arms and another one was wrapped around her right foot which she was forced to drag. 'I'll break the blood oath later. Am a little busy right now. Kaden, Nehemiah is in the garden with her brother and cousins. You make yourselves at home one of the guards will take you to your rooms.'
'She does seem like an evil bitch.' Mor said under her breath so that only the Night Court could here.
'You do realise Mor that she has the whole of Prythian under her control right?' Rhys asked her in a low voice.
'Kaden!' Nehemiah shouted, running over to them, she had a broad smile and Kaden was reflected it. 'Come let's go play outside. There's snow! And we will have a snowball fight.'
'Can I go? Please.' Kaden asked his parents again. Feyre and Rhys looked at each other for a second before Rhys put Kaden down and the little boy run off with his friend.
'Lord. Lady.' Said one of the guards as he came closer to them he nodded his head in greeting. 'May I take you to your rooms?'
'Yes. Thank you.' Said Rhys.