Chapter 7 - "Should we Hang Out?"

GULF'S POV
What happened last Wednesday keeps playing on my head, making me smile non-stop, just the way they communicate towards each other says it all, they miss each other so much. I'm not feeling that good though, I envied Bright for being so close to P'Mew just like that. There's no way I'm jealous, that's it, right? It's already Saturday, and the five of us will be going out today to hang out and celebrate, I guess.

I've come back to my senses when I heard my mom called me from downstairs, "Gulf! Come quickly, your friends are already here!" So, I move fast, grab my things, and run downstairs. But I can't help not to notice that there's only three of them and someone is missing. "Where's P'Mew?" I ask as soon as I land my eyes on them.

"He's outside since he takes a call, Mew's baby..." Mild said teasingly as they laugh and I blush so hard making my mom smirks, "Just wait for him, sweetie." Mom said, walking back to the kitchen. "What's the problem with you, Mild?" I ask being annoyed a little, "Why? Don't you like Mew?" Mild defended but I don't know what to answer so I just stick out my tongue at their teasing when suddenly P'Mew enters the living room, my jaw dropped at the sight.

P'Mew looks so stunning, he looks so different when he's just wearing his school uniform, he's so handsome, I must say. I didn't know that he is fashionable, wearing a white shirt, covering him with a denim jacket along with a ripped jeans and white sneakers. I can't take my eyes off him.

"Gulf, Gulf!" P'Mew snapped out of me as he keeps waving his hand in front of my face making me come back to reality as I saw the others giggling, yeah, I look ridiculous, now I'm blushing. "Are you okay?" P'Mew ask as I nodded my head and he look around my house. "By the way, are you alone?" He asks once again as I point my finger to towards the kitchen, where my mom appears to be and approach us.

MEW'S POV
"So, you're Mew, am I right?" Gulf's mother asks by the time she approach us, "Yes, Ma'am." I answer as we smile to each other. "Does all of you eat breakfast already?" She asks and I nodded, looking at the others nodding as well. "Mom, we'll get going now." Gulf said as he kisses her mother's cheeks goodbye and we all bid our goodbye as well.

We all enter my car as I look at them, "So, where are we going?" I ask but none of them answer, then suddenly I remember what Bright said on our conversation last night that makes me suggest, "Want to grab some drinks first?" I said and they all exclaimed agreeing to me as I head off.

I don't even know what Bright is thinking, for asking all of us to hang out today without any plans in his mind. I feel weird though, I can feel someone staring at me so I look at my side, where Gulf is seated, and when my eyes met his, he quickly avoided my gaze making me confuse, I thought, 'He's been like this since he saw me earlier, is there something in my face?' but I decided not to bother him about it. Finally, we're in the coffee shop.

BRIGHT'S POV
My family was so happy when I finally make up with Mew, I didn't even know that Gulf decided a plan to help the two of us rebuilt our friendship again. That's why today, I told them that we should hang out even if I don't have any plans what to do for today.

I could even remember our conversation last night in our group chat.
Gulf Kanawut added Mew Suppasit in the Group Chat
"Hi, Guys!" -Bright
"What's up, buddy..." -Pavel
"Want to hang out tomorrow?" -Bright
"Do you even have plans?" -Mew
"Hahaha..." -Gulf
"I have a date, guys, sorry. Just kidding!" -Mild
"Well, drinks on me. " -Bright
And that is the time they all agree to come and hang out, I guess they just want something free, huh?

As we enter the coffee shop, we already took a seat, until Mew stands so we all look at him, then he comes to me and whispers, "I thought drinks are on you today." As I chuckled and handed him money, I already know what he meant by that, he's the one who always orders for others, that's him.

Mew asks all of them what they would like to order, and Mew already knew mine, suddenly, Gulf stands, and we all look at him questioningly. "I'll go with you, P'Mew." He responds while smiling and Mew nodded as they head off the counter to order.

"Guys, I think you're thinking what I'm thinking too." Mild said as Pavel and I look at him and nodded as the three of us laugh. "Wait, is there something going on with the two of them? Already?!" Pavel asks kind of surprised as I smirk. "No, but I'm thinking that both of them have the same, feelings..." I answer as they agree with me.

Nobody could deny the way they look at each other, I'm confident that there's something going on, they just don't give attention to their feelings, but their action says it all. They get shy, help one another and can't resist each other. I know Mew when it comes to this thing, but I don't know that Gulf also likes men, if I'm right.

After a few minutes, Mew and Gulf already come back with our drinks on the tray and Mew gave me the change as he sits beside Gulf, I drink few from my frappe before excusing myself as I go to the restroom.

But before I even enter the restroom, I bump into someone, he is wearing clothes like one of the staff, "I'm sorry." He said and looks at me, as my eyes widen since it's someone I never expected. "Win?!" I exclaimed but not too loud as he also looks surprise, "P'Bright?" Win said and I nodded slowly.

"Wait, you're working here?" I ask and he shyly nod, "Yeah, P'. Sorry, but I'll go now." Win said as he excuses himself from me and walked out immediately before I even say something.

Well, if you would ask why I'd know him, you might pity him, but that's not what I felt when I see him, I like him, yeah, romantically. I never laid my eyes on anybody until I met him, that's it.