Chapter 46 - "I Do."

MEW'S POV
(Day of Marriage)
My brain can't function properly because I'm so nervous today as I keep on walking back and forth. "Mew, calm down, will you? You're gonna look so worn out even before you see your soon-to-be-husband." Bright scolded but I don't seem to calm down at all. "I'm sorry, I'm trying to relax as well." I manage to say. Bright is my best man, and I know that everything in which Gulf and I prepared for this wedding is well-prepared already.

My thoughts fade away when smeone knocks on the door, "The groom and his best man, please stand by..." The church staff said as we both nodded and I sigh heavily before Bright patted my back. "You can do this, Let's go!" We then headed at the altar, standing in front of many guests, I take a glimpse at our friends and my family, they're very supportive with smiles on their faces.

"Gosh, I can't believe it. I'm gonna get married!" I can't help but to think that this is still surreal, well, marriage is no joke. My heart is beating so fast and my hands are all sweaty and shaky. As time passes by, I keep on looking at the church's door, waiting for my soon-to-be-husband to get here.

GULF'S POV
"Honey, you good?" Mom asks me while we're inside the car, arriving towards the church where I'm going to get married today. I nodded, "Yes." But the truth is, I'm so nervous like I'm about to explode any minute now. "Just relax, okay? We're almost there." My heart beats faster this time, "Mom, why you got to remind me like that? Can't you see it that I'm about to bursts?" I feel like I'm suffocating and so hot.

"We're here." The driver said and as I take a look outside, we're now in front of the church and the only thing left to do, is to open this so everyone could see me walking down the aisle with the parents. "Thank you." I'm so nervous!

Both of my parents are guided by someone to get inside and I shall walk with them at the middle. I nervously stand in front of the door, "This is it, Gulf... You're gonna get married! You can do this." I thought as the door opens...

THIRD PERSON'S POV
Everybody turn around as they hear the sound of the door opening, revealing a man, wearing a suit, holding a bunch of white flowers with a smile on his face looking forward, Gulf. Mew's tears fall from his eyes as he sees the beautiful man slowly walking down the aisle. Gulf's eyes slowly become teary as he walks down, and in the middle of the aisle, his parents are waiting with a smile on their faces.

Gulf hold onto his parents before walking towards the altar, Gulf and Mew suddenly have an eye contact and with that, they know that they love each other more than anything in this world. Gulf's parents slowly let go of Gulf as they give Gulf for Mew to hold his hand and they hold hands tightly while facing the altar then the priest begin by giving a short sermon about marriage.

Then, the priest let Mew and Gulf take their vows, to declare their commitment to each other. Gulf is the first one to take out a piece of paper from his pocket and open it to read for their vows as the mic passes to him.

"P'Mew..." Gulf started with a trembling voice since he cries since the beginning. "Remember when we're just being teased by our friends? Making the whole school panic because of the rumor of us dating? You know what, I'm so happy everything happened. But, what's even more special is the fact that I'm able to met you. You must've been so used to me, loving you in any way I can, but let me tell you this, I can still love you the same way even if it takes forever."

The guests have no choice but to, "Awww..." Because of what they've heard. "I didn't even expect that we'll last for so many years, and to know that you're going to be my husband soon? I could faint! And I promise you that I will take care of you, protect you and love you as much as I want to because just like what you said to my dad back then..." The guests suddenly turn their heads to the direction of Gulf's father upon the mention of his name.

"I could also risk my life and everything just for you so please trust me, P'Mew... I shall love you for the rest of our lives." Gulf smiles as he is done with his vow now. It's Mew's turn now, who also open a piece of paper with his vow inside.

"Gulf..." Mew's deep and sincere voice echoes through the church with the mic. "Some says that I'm too old to be your lover, but who cares? When I'm this hot, right?" Mew suddenly jokes receiving minimal laughs from the guests and Gulf as well.

"And there's nothing wrong especially if I have such a beautiful boyfriend. I keep telling myself all through these years, that I'm so lucky to have you. Me, who are hated when you transferred into our school, yet you took the courage to talk and be friends with me. You change my life, babe. You might don't know this but I love you with all my heart and I will never let anyone hurt or insult you because you're mine." Gulf can't suppress his tears from falling.

"You make me happy, believe and fall in love again and again making me love you more every single day. I would like to promise you that no matter what happens, you got this P'Mew, who were your friend before, boyfriend for 3 years, fiancee for about 6 months and are going to be your husband soon, who will never leave your side and whom you could trust. I will love you all the days in my life." After that, Mew caress his face to wipe his tears and smile charmingly.

The priest then blesses the couple, later on joins their hands and asks, "Do you take Mew Suppasit Jongcheeveevat as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" Gulf smile before answering, "I do."

"Do you take Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?" Mew smirk before answering, "I do."

Then, the two best mans, which is Bright and Win stands beside them as the priest hands it to the husbands before they put it on each other's fingers, "I take this ring as a sign of my love and faithfulness." Mew and Gulf take turns saying it, and they got closer as hereby of the priest. "You may now kiss your husband." Without hesitation, Mew and Gulf leaned closer to each other and kiss each other with the cheering sounds from the guests.