Chapter 11 - "I think I Like Him"

GULF'S POV
Monday comes again, and everything is going fine, I could even recall the time when my mom teases me again when P'Mew, for the second time, drop me off my house. I can't say that I don't like him as someone special, when he does that for me last Saturday, I smile like crazy every time that cross my mind.

Even right now, I'm in class but I'm smiling like a dumb thinking about what happened, I must've been crazy. "Gulf! Gulf..." Pavel snapped so I flinch as I look at him, and everybody is looking at me like they're expecting something from me.

"Look at the equation." Mild whispers behind me as I look at the projector and there's an equation, but I guess, luck is not on my side because I don't have any single idea what that is. "I'm sorry, Ma'am, but I don't know how to solve that." I said embarrassingly.

"Is that so? Would you mind sharing the story behind you, giggling while I'm discussing here?" Ma'am asks as some of them laughs at the awkwardness I'm feeling now. "Umm... I just remember something, that's it." I answer honestly then someone raise her hand gaining attention from others, it's Eye, who stands.

"Let me guess, you're giggling because... You remember having sex with P'Mew?" She said teasingly, pissing me off. I don't remember having a fight with any girl, but I think this time is going to be a first as I clench my jaw at her statement and glares at her. Everybody can tell that I will eventually punch her face because of how I look at her.

"Ms. Siwapohn! That's not appropriate!" Ms. Pimchanok exclaimed but Eye answers back instead of behaving herself. "Why, Ma'am? It could be true." Eye insists as she rolls her eyes and chuckle while taking her seat, she's already getting on my nerves, so I slam the palm of my hands on the table while looking at her as I burst out of anger.

"Don't you dare speak something about P'Mew when you don't even know him! You're the slut, aren't you?! Why? Too jealous because I chose him over you?! Huh?!"

"Enough, you two!" Ms. Pimchanok yelled stopping us from this argument, well, she started it. "Be thankful I could keep up with your attitude now but not next time, understood?!" Ms. Pimchanok exclaimed as both of us nodded our heads in agreement before Ms. Pimchanok walk out from the classroom leaving us dumbfounded.

Everybody is aware that Eye used to flirt with me during my first week here, but she stopped when I started paying attention to P'Mew, I won't argue but I don't really like her from the start. Then she slowly approaches me with her seducing look but for me, it looks disgusting. "Gulf, I never thought you could be that bold." She said before disappearing from my sight which is a relieve or else, I swear I could've punch her. I even have a hunch that she's the one who posted the picture of me and P'Mew that causes the rumor.

"Don't stress yourself too much from it, she's just kind of obsess to you, I think?" Mild said patting my back to comfort me and Pavel nodded as I look at their direction. "I don't care about her, I care about P'Mew, that's it." Then the three of us go to the cafeteria and find a seat for us not even bothered by everything I just said because it's true, I like P'Mew now, I won't deny it anymore.

"By the way, Gulf, is it true? That you chose P'Mew over Eye?" Mild asks when we seat, I sighed heavily while slowly nodding my head in agreement. "I think I like him, so yeah, but when Eye flirted with me back then, I don't like P'Mew yet because everybody thought he's the bad guy but now I do." I answer while blushing at my own confession as they both smile like proud fathers of mine, so I just smile with them feeling relieve.

We stay quiet for a while because of what happened but when Bright and P'Mew is already here, we lift our heads and smile for them like everything is okay. I hope the news don't spread or else P'Mew would be in great trouble again and guess what, it'll be because of me.

MEW'S POV
By the time I finish my first three classes, everyone in the hallways and corridors keep on looking at me and whispering.

I wonder what happened so I can't help but to frown at the situation until I see Bright, so I go to him immediately as he drags me to the restroom without saying anything. "I know what's in your mind, well, here's the thing." He says before showing me his phone in landscape and there, a video is being played.

"What's this?" I ask before he even press the start button and we look at each other. "This is the answer to your question, so please watch." He answers as we both glued our eyes towards the screen as the video goes on. (It's the video of what happened in the classroom earlier regarding Gulf and Eye arguing)

By the time the video finishes, I don't know what to feel or how to react at what I just watched. I feel sad but happy at the same time because of the statements I just heard.

Especially with this statement coming from Gulf, "Don't you dare speak something about P'Mew when you don't even know him! You're the slut, aren't you?! Why? Too jealous that I chose him over you?!" It hits me hard, I never knew someone like Gulf would care about me, he even stood up for me. I'm speechless.

"Are you okay?" Bright asks me and I smile at him before nodding my head as we proceed at the cafeteria where almost all of them are staring at me. Now I know, it's because of their argument. When I see the three of them sitting quietly at the cafeteria, I am about to approach them normally but Bright hold my wrist, making me look at him.

"Don't mention anything, Gulf will be really shy, you know? Just act normal, can you?" Bright said and I chuckle at him because that's what I've been planning to do, act like I know nothing. "Of course, I know what to do. Let's go." As we both laugh and head to their table acting like we don't know anything.