Chapter 20 - "Boyfriend"

GULF'S POV
As P'Mew and I drive home, I noticed that the road differs from the road we're supposed to go into, so I look at him with a frown when I see his face not even reacting. Does he not know? "P'Mew..." I try but he's not responding and just keeps on driving.

"P'Mew, I think you're going to the wrong direction." I said but he just smiled, making me less nervous but more confuse. "Nervous?" P'Mew speak already making me relieve as I nodded quickly making him smile wider. "Don't be, be excited instead." I wanted to but it's hard without knowing anything.

"P', do you hate me earlier?" I ask curiously, and P'Mew's face turned serious. "Of course not, what makes you think that?" I can't seem to be calm because of Art. I admit that I'm scared that he would make P'Mew fall in love with him again, and then P'Mew would leave me. I don't know what to do if that happens. I might get crazy, especially now that we're not yet officially boyfriends.

I even think that Art is trying to win P'Mew earlier, that's why I lose my temper in no time. "Gulf, are you okay?" I got back into my senses, "Yes, P." Honestly, I'm not. "You don't answer my question though." He insisted but I don't know what to answer, I'm no match with his ex-lover if he still really loves him.

"Sorry, P', it's just that I'm curious." I lied but he notices it right away as he mockingly smirk, "I know you Gulf, please tell me." And with that, I decided to tell him. "I'm scared, that Art would make you his again now that he's back, do you still love him P'?" I can't read P'Mew's face, so I sighed nervously when he isn't able to answer.

"I don't love him anymore, and I will never love him ever again. I promise, you have my word." P'Mew assured making me smile at his attitude, but as of now, I'm still nervous where we are going but I just remained quiet as P'Mew says that we're almost there.

MEW'S POV
~FLASHBACK~ (1 WEEK AGO)
While Mew was waiting for Gulf to finish his practice for the football match this Friday, Mew look at his side where Gulf's bag is located. Not wanting to be nosy but Mew decided to open it and to his surprise, even Gulf's cellphone is inside. He stares at it for a few seconds, even the phone case is football print, and he flinched when it suddenly rings through his hand indicating that there's a phone call, causing noise to the library.

"Sorry." Mew muttered, and took the call outside, as he looks even further, he realizes that it's Gulf's mom, so he nervously answers it.

"Hello?"
"Gulf? Who is this?"
"I'm sorry, Gulf is in his practice, this is Mew."
"Oh, I've heard about you, you've been dating my son, right?"
"Yes, is there anything you have to tell to Gulf?"
"I just want to know what time he's going home, because his cousin will visit us later."
"Okay, it might actually take 2 hours before he go home."
"Really? That's fine, just tell him to hurry for me, son."
"(shy) Yes, I'll make sure."
"Alright, take care of my son, okay?"
"Yes, goodbye..."

He is about to end the call but then, Mew remembers something, well, he's been having a plan to his mind and he's guessing that this would be the right time to ask permission from his mother about it.

"Wait, wait!"
"Yes, son?"
"I've been having a plan to do next Saturday, and that involves Gulf..."
"Okay, so what should I do about it?"
"I just want to ask permission, if Gulf could have a sleepover in my house this Saturday... (nervous)"

There's a long silence before Gulf's mom answer again.

"That'll be fine, but I have to know what's that plan you're referring to."
"I'm actually planning to..."

~END OF FLASHBACK~

And I'm not going to ruin this night for sure, But I guess it is already kind of ruined because of Art but I won't let it get me. I'm still thankful that his mom agrees to my terms to take him out tonight for my surprise. I'm hoping that this night would be as successful as I thought it would be.

GULF'S POV
P'Mew now stopped the car, appearing a big house or a mansion rather, ahead of us. "Whose house is this, P'Mew?" But when I look at the driver's seat, P'Mew is gone and walking towards my door inside his car and open it. "My house, Yainong." He answers as I go outside, I never knew he's this rich.

"What are we doing here?" He shushed me as he smiles as well and hold my hand as we walk inside his house, it is dark inside and I'm guessing he lives alone. Before I even ask another question, my heart beats like crazy when he blindfolded me and whisper into my ears, "Let me guide you." Seductively, sending shivers down into my spine.

We keep on walking and walking, at times with stairs and he guided me into which direction I should go to, making me even more curious about what we're going to do. I don't dare to ask or speak anymore because he might get annoyed with me at no time.

Then we stop, "We're here, this is it." P'Mew said but he still doesn't take the blindfold off from me and let go from my body. It's getting quiet and it's making me anxious, but I decided to calm down. "You can take it off now."

My eyes widen at the sight, we're at the garden. There's this romantic setting where there's a table for two, in heart-shaped, and a lots of candles in the carpet where I'm supposed to walk into to get into P'Mew standing beside the table and looking at me sweetly with a smile.

The night view makes it even more sweet, as I walked down the carpet, I notice that it is very well prepared, the balloons surrounding the back yard are all so colorful. I even receive a total of 10 roses from unknown guys that's standing alongside the carpet. Finally, I'm with my P'Mew at the end.

"I know that we just ate, so I only cook some light meals, if that's okay for you." P'Mew said shyly as I look at slight appetizers and few desserts on the table and I smile. "It's perfectly fine for me." I answer as we both seat at the heart-shaped table decorated with our names. "MewGulf, how cute." I thought.

We just eat quietly, and time to time, I could notice how P'Mew and I keep on glancing at each other and giggle afterwards. "Khun Pi, thank you so much, I really appreciate it." I thanked as he smiles at me and take my hand softly. "Anything for you, babe." I blushed at that, he never calls me babe before, that's why.

After I finish my meal, I roamed around the garden and take a picture of every corner of it and a picture of P'Mew eating handsomely as well. I'm just staring at the sky with stars, when I feel P'Mew's arms back hugging me and kiss me on the cheek.

I take a picture of us in a selfie with him hugging me from the back, as we smile widely. It's our first ever picture though. "P'Mew, may I ask what's the event? There must've been something..." He sighed heavily and hold my hands while looking at me sweetly.

"Gulf, I've been wondering, I know that we've start dating for a short time only but I'm so done with it," P'Mew started, and I'm feeling so damn nervous at what he's going to say next. "Gulf Kanawut, will you be my boyfriend?" I don't know what has gotten to me, but tears pour down my face suddenly and it even shocks P'Mew as he wiped it with his thumb.

"Yes, P', I would like to be your boyfriend." I answer happily as we hug each other tightly and look at each other's eyes, then... P'Mew leans on me closer, and as I close my eyes, I could feel his lips attached to mine and I kissed back, and it's getting passionate until he pulls back. "Thank you, stay with me tonight?" With that, I spend the night in my boyfriend's house.