Airport Shenanigan

The clock strikes 3 am.

We should go to bed Boss we have a 8 am meeting later. The tall blonde haired man says as his gaze softens erasing the challenging look he had displayed not to long before. Eyeing the man with an emotionless face you speak.

No we dont I cancelled it. We have a 8 am flight to Korea . I need to go check on their progress if my fashion line is going to be showcased on schedule.

I thought you hated going to Korea he says with a confused expression plastered across his face.

Those words never came out my mouth. It holds a place in my heart. I just wanted to be ready before I went back.

You can see him thinking about what he is going to say next. Well if you dont mind I'm going to just stay in the guest room tonight boss.

You meet his eyes as he gets ready to shift his body and leave the room.

"Didn't you already move your things in there 2 days ago?"

Huh, what do you... his lie is cut short before his stuttering gets worse.

Jason even with me having 8 guest-rooms I still know what's happening in all of them at all times. He gulps getting ready to apologize. Go to sleep you must be tired we will talk about it later." He nods and heads off to his room stopping before he exits, thank you.

Uhm, we leave at 6:30 am...

We arrive at the airport at 7 am entering the VIP area at 7:15.

Did you really have to wear that to the airport what if people take pictures boss.

Did you really have to dress like Michael Jackson and Gucci had a baby Jason?  My tone coming off like I'm mocking him which i am.

You know my motto boss.

Yea yea and you know mines.

While putting your things down to wait for your flight some executives from companies you own arrive unexpectedly heading in your direction. They stop a couple feet short of Jason and proceed to shake his hand.

"sir please enjoy your fight."

I laugh to myself while looking at Jason attempt to regain his composure. Seeing how he didnt expect for them to be there I cant blame him for feeling overwhelmed.

But he has a way of Bs-ing his way through these types of situations.

Though everyone across vast industries know of "Pk" only a select few have ever actually interacted with you personally.

Your ability to remain a private person never revealing more information then needed caused you to become something like folklore in your industries.

The only thing everyone seems two know for certain is that you're young, a mogul, and have ties to music business. Everything else they claim to know is pure speculation. Especially the fact your a man.

I began to stretch while watching Jason attempt to command their respect.

I've known he is ambitious sense the day i met him. Plus he trys to get personal information out of me like he is going to stage a coup. I keep him close enough to get my work done but far enough away so that he is harmless enough.

I began to get feel myself getting moody when the sweet aroma of coffee hit my nose.

"I'm going to get some coffee would you like something."

Jason looked at me as to say thats his job. "Oh would you like your regular caramel macchiato with a vanilla cone."

Sure thank you he says reluctantly.