Who's the Boss part 2

I'm 40 minutes early and I hear a message come to my phone from First and last as i stand in the lobby. I open it up and read it. You got this baby. Breath and you will do great. As I look up from my phone with a smile plastered across my face I see Yoongi, Namjoon, and JK in the distance walking in the direction of a hallway.

I see all of them nod in my direction as i return the gesture with a nod trying not to draw attention to myself. I get another message to my cell and look down expecting another sweet note from Yoongi only to be disappointed. Jason text me saying I knocked on your door but you didn't answer I wanted to have a word with you some good news.

As I put my phone away I am tapped on my shoulder. I turn around to see Jason looking me up and down. "I didn't know you were here already". But before we can even begin that conversation we are met by Hitman bang's assistant and hitman bang himself then escorted away.

Three hours go by and the building is buzzing with gossip

"So have you seen the new worker hitman bag just hired personally?"

"No, have you there is so much secrecy floating around."

" I know right I don't even know what he looks like or where he is from. "

"I heard he speaks 6 languages fluently."

" I heard he is an out of this world producing legend and has worked with all the greats all around the world."

" I heard he wears all the finest clothes and worked as a doctor or something before even getting into the music business."

As we leave the conference room for a break Jason enters the hallway dressed in a full three-piece black Gucci suit and designer shoes. I leave the room after him while stretching my neck and take a seat on the bench in the hall while crossing my legs. I pull out my phone and begin making other business calls about the fashion showcase. At which time Jason comes and sits next to me.

Immediately my face changes and F You is written on my forehead. "Listen we have to play this smart if we are going to get this contract." I roll my eyes and finish my call. Upon my completion, I stand up and walk briskly away from Jason who stands up and pursues. He grabs my wrist and attempts to pull me towards him. I snatch my hand back and point my index and middle fingers at him. "Keep your fucking hands off me!" At this time the 3 bangtan boys are leaving their session about to get food and hear me raise my voice. Namjoon and JK's mouth drop open and Yoongi's ears have turned beet red while beginning to balling up his fist picking up his pace as the others follow down the long hallway heading in my direction.

I turn to leave the situation before it gets worse as Jason grabs me again this time with added force and snatches me toward him while twisting my wrist. I heard a loud Snap come from my wrist and I wince out in pain. At which point all three members start running in our direction as the people in the lobby now started watching.

I wince again as Jason squeezes my wrist and with my free arm I punch him directly in the face. Immediately causing him to release me and stubble back while grabbing his nose due to the pain and bleeding. All three men that were running towards me stop dead in their tracks at the sight of the events that just unfolded. Jk lets out a whoa causing an echo in the halls. The other members look at him and he says through his bunny smile while chuckling. Noona hit him hard I think she broke his nose. Namjoon snickers then look at Yoongi whose eyes have gone back to the man who is bleeding in the lobby.

I take a step away from Jason then say in an eerily calm and low tone just in case you didn't know. " Your fired effective immediately." I turn to walk away. But with a last-ditch effort, he yells at the top of his lung nobodies going to want you. You think you can do this to me you black bitch!"