Change of Plan

Upon returning home to the hanam hills and settling in the questions begin.

"Suga hyung  what was that?" Namjoon and jk ask.

what are you talking about?

" Did something happen with you and that woman on the plane Namjoon ask with a questioning look on his face

Something like what, marriage. Yes, I married her. She is my wife and I am her husband so please look kindly on both of us.

At ten thousand miles in the air? V yells 

Well if that's the case then we all just attend his wedding Jhope says with a deep-thinking face.

   "You know what we mean Hyung Jimin says while crossing his arms all the members now chime in. Yoongi you smiled 3 times like for real smiled not like the fake ones you do for photoshoots or interviews but your happy smile.

"So what's up. Jin says eyeing Yoongi 

"I just learned something new that's all and got my favorite treat. I had been craving it for some time now so I was happy."

"Ok whatever if you don't want to tell us then don't."

ok, but I told you. He walks past the others and goes to unpack his stuff while Namjoon follows him.

Hey Hyung, I'm running to the studio at a big hit to record some songs did you want to come with me? I remember you saying you had some tracks you wanted to lay down when we got back."

"Ok, Namjoon lets go." ...

After getting in the car the Hitman bang looked as if a weight had lifted off his shoulders. "Let me put you up in one of my condos while you're here. They have the highest security and tons of privacy."

" Oh no that's ok we have reservations at the Marriot."

Jason looks at me like he is about to tell me something bad. 

"There has been a change of plans see..."

"Oh well I took the liberty and canceled those reservations for you so please stay at one of my condos it will show you how we treat our people."

I guess we have no choice you say while Jason has a mischievous look on his face. We headed off to Hannam the hill.

"Let me show you the condos we have here. One for you and one for your assistant."

You keep up your poker face while observing the situation. How on earth is this going to play out?  Hitman bang then proceeds to give us a walkthrough of a big 4 bedroom condo with a fully stocked fridge and a hot tub on the balcony.

Thank you so much, I love it Jason says while making himself a little too comfortable to fast for my taste.

I smile and let out a sigh knowing that Jason is getting sucked in. So I interrupt before he commits to something.

 "Thank you so much for the beautiful accommodations. Its been a pleasure but we have to go to a meeting within the hour." Hitman bang innocent face gets cloaked in disappointment.

ok I will send my secretary by later with my schedule for the week please if you could find the time to stop by my office or I can stop by here we can talk about future endeavors."

We sure will and thank you again, Mr. Bang. 

  "oh before I go your apartment is two doors to the right. My biggest artist is right in the middle of you two so please don't be to shocked if you see them. I will be in touch."

"Yes sir thank you for your kindness it has been unmatched thus far."

As I open the door to let him out and go to my accommodation he continuously bows and says thank you so much PK sir I will be in touch thank you.

 While following him out to head to the new place I am surprised when I see Yoongi and Namjoon leaving their condo.

 They look as if they are about to have a heart attack. While panning over from hitman bang bowing to you with luggage and Jason in toe.

 Namjoon's eyes widen. 

"Hitman bang sir?" as if he is unsure the man bowing is his boss.

"Oh hey, boys I didn't know you got back home yet." Then he faces me and Jason.

"This is Mr. PK and his assistant they will be staying here for some time if they need anything please help them they will be on both sides of you."  I let out a small smirk at the situation that's unfolding and the disbelief that my plane neighbor has just become my real neighbor. Both men say of course.

Yoongi then looks at Jason then in my direction and sees the slight smirk on my face.

 Understanding hitman bang has no idea that the person he is so desperate to get is not the man dressed in the three-piece suit but the 5'6 woman wearing box braids and dressed in the sweats and glasses. He raises his brows then nods in acceptance.

Namjoon is filled with the shock of this news. Knowing their boss has never offered his condo to others let alone his most expensive ones.

 He begins to form an idea of exactly how important the business is their boss is trying to accomplish.

 Namjoon looks at Jason and says if you need help with anything we are right next door. he replies oh thank you. While Yoongi looks at me even more intrigued. Hitman bag announces he has meetings that he rearranged for this meeting and has to get going and leaves.

Jason then looks down in my direction with an oil slick smile.

I think I would rather you come to stay in my condo with me or I could stay in yours whichever you prefer I mean how many beds do two people need he says while placing his hand on my shoulders and caressing it with his thumbs. 

I look at his hand placement and then into his eyes with an assassin glimmer in mines.

 remove your hands from me before i take your hands from you.

He snatches back his limbs with a nervous chuckle Boss you know I was just kidding right anyways I just mean we can share space our space but I think little miss sunshine is a bit cranky. You should take a nap while I explore.

 I let out a sigh. " We have work to do call and a meeting with all the execs about the progression of this fashion line if we are going to have a chance of releasing it on time. It has been a long flight but we rest when our work is complete for the day.  Be ready to leave in 30 mins and don't be late."

He frowns and replies with a fine whatever you say princess laced with sarcasm before closing the door behind him.

I walk past the men who have been onlookers once again to head to my condo. I pop another lollipop in my mouth and open my door looking up to see both the guys staring at me. 

Namjoon with confusion on his face and Yoongi with a blank stare but piercing eye. After taking the lollipop out my mouth I wink then close the door behind me.

Hyung wasn't that the lady from the plane he says while looking over at  Yoongi.

"Why yes, it is."

 Finally, a thought hit Namjoon like a tone of bricks.

 That's where the snacks came from he exclaims catching Yoongi off guard.

 That's why her lollipop looked familiar. Yoongi laughed I guess so. Now, let us go and they head off to the studio.