That look

They enter their condo and see 5 men sitting on the couch chatting about how pretty and nice the new neighbor is while waiting for them. They sits and listens to what the other members have to say.

Rm takes charge of the conversation and explains the earlier meeting with hitman bang and about Mr. Pk and his companion and their orders from the big boss himself to assist and help them with whatever they need. Jk begins to giggle everyone turning to him "whatever they need." Rm replies yes that's what hitman bang said Yoongi shakes his head at the youngest knowing he is thinking of what Pk said about releasing sexual desire.

Rm concludes and Allmembers get up and heading to their prospective rooms.

Meanwhile as i go into my new roomI remove the sweatpants and neatly fold them placing them on the chair next tothe bed feeling sticky I remember I spilled wine all down my chest so I removethe rest of my clothes and hop back in the shower to relax my muscles removethe dried alcohol and hopefully this will help me to fall asleep. The longstint of being awake has caused my body to ache and a pain to appear in myhead.

 Next door Yoongi is in his room working on music trying to calm down and clear his mind.

 Ok this sounds good.  where is my phone he thinks to himself. Did I leave it next door. He gets up and searches the living room finding nothing he checks the membersrooms to see who is still awake to call his phone but all of them have fallenasleep from jet lag alcohol and over exhaustion. After searching again . He comes to the conclusion it hasto be next door.

 Ding dong...

 I hear the doorbell ring as I step out theshower with out drying off I put on a silk robe and answer the door. Meeting Yoongi's piercing eyes.

  Hey, you must have left something.

 I give him a small smile that doesn't reach my eyes due to the pain in my head. Then turn to walk away leaving him in the door way.  I left my phone he says walking in and closing the door behind him. I nod my head in a understanding way as a tension fills the space . I walk into the kitchen and he follows while seeing the trail of water i'm leaving behind me and my robe pasted to my backside causing a sensual desire to appear. 

 Did I wake you up?

 No you didn't I just got out the shower I couldn't sleep.

 Feeling the water drip down my body I look down and notice i'm standing in a puddle.

 Let me go dry off im not sure where your phone could be but here's my phone if you want to call yours.

 I hand it to him while he watches my every step until i disappear into my room. Looking up to the ceiling and re adjusting his manhood he licks his lips shakes his head in restrained frustration then heads over to the kitchen and calls his phone using mine.

 Ring ring ring...

 he finds the phone in one of the drawers right beside the napkins he tucked in there earlier. Oh thank god I found you. PK he calls with no response as he walks around the counter and sees the huge puddles of water. "let me at least clean this up before someone falls" grabbing napkins he heads to the front door and wipes up the puddles one by one while heading back in the direction of the kitchen.

 After drying off I feel my headache increase. Currently causing me to feel like my head is about to split open I go in my drawer and randomly pick a outfit and pop a asprin. Then head to the kitchen to see if he found his phone. Walking into the kitchen I see a ball like figure on the floor standing up and throwing away trash. Did you find it? 

Yeah i did he says while staring intensely at me increasing the level of tension that is already there. After a long moment he exhales deeply opens his mouth to speak but nothing come out but loud gulp.