Who's the Boss Part 1

The alarm goes off as i curl into a ball trying to remain in this place just a little longer. I can't remember the last time I had slept so peacefully. "Hey, my lady its time to get up now. Is it 6am already yes and you have a meeting at 10 am It's time to start our day love. He walks into the bathroom and turns on the shower. Then comes back out and pulls me off the bed. He back hugs me and walks me right into the shower. "Yoongi wait just 2 more minutes." He turns me around and walks me backward until my body is under the water. "This will help soothe any aches you still have in your body from yesterday," I grunt there is one ache I've been waiting to receive from my husband i whisper to myself. He stares at me and a smirk appears.  "Oh, really and what ache it that you speak of?" I face the water and begin to wash myself ignoring him completely. "Well  how about I rectify that."

"It's ok I'm fine now

"It's ok I'm fine now." I begin washing my body as fast as I can. I wash my upper body then bend down to wash my legs and feet. While Yoongi stands behind me and washes the front of his body while enjoying the view. Can you pass me the shampoo? I hand it to him without looking his way. "Honey are you pouting just because we didn't had sex". I rinse the suds off my body while remaining silent. "Phoenix!" I turn around and glare at him. "I'm not pouting!" Then i exit the shower leaving him to finish his work.

I dry myself off and go to my dresser to put on my face moisturizer then get my body butter and while sitting on the bed begin applying it all over my body

I dry myself off and go to my dresser to put on my face moisturizer then get my body butter and while sitting on the bed begin applying it all over my body. Yoongi watches as he steps out the shower drying his hair. He seems to be in a daze. "Can I see that?" I hand him the jar of homemade whipped body butter. He smells it and tilts his head to the side. "What's wrong?" As I finish applying the butter to my feet. I ask again what's wrong? He looks at me.

"Its nothing."

"Well can you put some on my back?"

"Of course." I turn around.

 "How much do I put on is it still just a nickel size amount?". I accidentally break my scowl. So you remembered huh i say with surprise in my voice.

 Wahh, it's so thick  he scrunches his nose up and digs a finger into the jar. It begins melting as he rubs it between his hands and rubs it into my back.