Phoenix

Brrrrring Brrrring, Brrring Brrring

"Oh God, my head is killing me." I can feel my fetal position of safety breaking down against the rhythmic assaults of my phone. I exhale and poke my head from under the cozy comforts of my blanket like a turtle from its shell. With eyes closed I start reaching aimlessly for my phone hoping to connect to a device. "Where is it ? Hell where am I and what the hell happened last night" I whine while praying inside the ringing will stop so I can go back to sleep. As if my prayers were answered the phone goes mute." Thanks God for answering this sinner's prayers."

"can you stop moving now

"can you stop moving now." a deep voice says from behind me in amusement mixed with husky  deep tone of his morning voice while pressing his body firmly against mine and tightening his grip around my waist that I'm just now noticing was there. "Oh shit!  I say damn near having a heart attack. " how.... the fuzziness from the drunken night before leaves my thought in a haze.

"Gloss?"

"You say it as if your unsure of who your laying in bed with Pk"

"No I didn't! Even on my drunkest night I've never forgotten who my husband is can you say the same?"

"I've never forgotten who my husband is either  since I have a wife  but Hobi comes closest to acting like one if I had to take a wild guess"

"Get out my bed right now."

"lmao, only if you come get in mine right after this."

whatever you get on my nerves wait did you know I was looking for my phone this whole time.

"Of course you talk to yourself when you lose something"

"If you felt me struggling to get the phone why didn't you help me? "

"simple, your cute when you talk to yourself and the room is cold as hell i wasn't leaving from under the blanket to get your phone when its right there. He nods in the direction of my phone that just so happens to be next to my head the whole time. I give him a face of disgust.

"Your so mean!" 

"Hey I wasn't trying to have my balls freeze off but I don't want to fight again I just want to be a rock and stay still."

"Well, you do that then my love, be the best rock you can be I say sarcastically. 
And why is it so cold?
Well it might have something to do with the fact we are naked.
What ?? As I take a look down underneath the blanket I am met with my brown skin highlighted by his brighter toned arm wrapped around me.
Oh .. I nods in understanding as I turn back over to go back to sleep. Brrring Brrrring Brrrring. "Oh my God"    

"Love looks like you have to wake up or your phone isn't going to stop ringing."  Brrrring  I scrunch face and grab my phone that shows 10 missed calls but isn't ringing. Brrrring Brrrring I turn over to face the man behind me and smile. Looks like your the one with the call. he looks at me and nods his head whipping out his phone from under my pillow. "your an Ass for that" He smiles and answers his phone