A meal to remember

After returning from stressful meetings the hunger you had been fighting all day was attacking again. Going straight for in the kitchen and open the fridge to find a it empty. I guess only "PK" gets special treatment lol." So you ordered food.

As you waited for it to arrive you walked through the condo heading for your room. It has 4 bedrooms lots of space a open balcony with a amazing view of the city and a view of the other two apartments next to me. The design was breath taking like a view you see in a movie when people get engaged. 

After hopping in the shower to relax you throw on some sweats and a sports bra and wrap a towel around your neck so the water in you hair doesn't drip as you get back to work and wait for the food to arrive. .

finally you hear the door and to you surprise its the three youngest members of Bangtan with frowns across their faces and two bags of food.

"Hi, I'm Jimin"

"I'm Taehyung but you can call me Tae"

"I'm Jungkook and you can call me JK"

"Hello fellas" they bow and say in unison "were sorry your food was delivered to us by accident and we ate some before figuring out it was yours."

"Ok can you put it on the counter for me please." I turn and walk away leaving the door wide open heading back to my work on the couch. Removing their shoes and following in toe they look at each other in awe of the fact I'm so calm.

"We really are so sorry."

"It's ok if your hungry your more than welcome to help yourself I bought more than enough and pizza is also on its way." There eyes light up.

"Are you sure."

"Yes I'm sure help yourself."

The three young men slowly start opening the bags and pulling out the food reluctant to continue they ask again.

"We don't want to impose."

 I giggle catching them off guard knowing how hungry they must be after hearing their stomach growl.  "What are neighbors for." With a genuine smile then turn to review my work. Playing back my song I've been working on for days now through the speakers of my laptop to see what I need to tweak. I hear the door bell go off again oh that must be the pizzas and drinks. JK runs to the door.

 I got it don't worry he shouts with a drumstick in his mouth. While the other two turn in my direction shocked by the melody and song coming from the computer.

Tae looks at Jimin and Jimin looks back with the same expression "that's beautiful!" Thank you I reply but its still not done yet.  I get a text message to my phone stating we need to have a talk tonight.  Opening the door JK is surprised to see how many pizzas I ordered 4 large pizzas chicken wings 3 packs of beer 6 bottles of soju and 2 bottles of wine.

"Hey Tae come help me!"

"ok I'm coming."

V suddenly snaps out of his musical trance. While Jimin sits on stool behind me with his eyes closed and listens to the melody. When V arrives at the door both men are met by the shock and terror on Namjoon face and disbelief on Yoongi's. Its 3 am and the two youngest members are standing in the neighbors doorway with a shit ton of food and alcohol. Namjoon almost shouting

"what are you doing in there?"

"we are eating Hyung want some?"

 A sly smile appears on his face while he retreats into the apartment with the pizzas and chicken an Tae follows after with the soju and wine. Yoongi and Namjoon grabs the beer and follow the boys closing the door behind them. Baffled at how comfortable the youngest members are in the neighbors home and how familiar they are with the layout they are shocked when turning the corner to see yet another member sitting in the kitchen with his eyes closed, the amount of food that is spread out along the island, and me sitting on the couch with a laptop in my lap.