One of my kind

I arrive at my bathroom and cut on the shower.

Stripping off the sweat soaked clothes leaving them piled on the floor as a message arrives to my phone.

Picking it up it reads.
From: first and last
  i love you👌 and I will be heading back home tomorrow.

I smile and reply love you too.

Placing the phone down i step into the shower. Walking directly into the water surrendering myself to its flow.

The stinging sensation is immediate as its heat meet the chill of my skin. Droplets turning into a flood over my skin easing the tension created in every muscle in my body.

Thoughts still wondering as i try to improve my mental state.

I begin to lather soap on to a cloth and rub it across my skin.

The suds releasing a lavender scent into the air. Bubbles begin playing on my arms, shoulders, and legs as the cloth glides over the limbs.

I ring the access suds on the back of my neck allowing them to cover my back.

Placing my body under the water i rinse of the soap from my limbs. I rotate my body and the liquid goes down my back sending the suds over a uneven path of lightly shimmering lash marks.

As the steam fills the room the water soothes my skin calming uneasy thoughts and carrying the trama of a past life down the drain.

"Time to start the day PK"

I get dressed and head for the kitchen making a pot of coffee to change the trajectory of my day. As i fill my cup to the brim with the dark energy liquid i inhale the aroma.

Uhmm my favorite.

I sip from the cup enjoying the hot beverage as possitive thoughts of my first love pops in my mind.

Plopping my body on my couch i begins to work.

...

Ring ring ring.

Hello? "

"Is this PK?"

"Yes who am I speaking with?

" Are you sure this is thee PK?"

"Listen please dont play on my phone I'm way to busy for foolishness."

Click...

As i settle back in to the task in front of me a tinge of irritation flashed over your face. My time is way to precious to deal with prank callers or randoms I exhale under my breath.

"Boss? "Who was that who called?"

"I don't know. I should be asking you that your my assistant Jason. Why am I answering my own phone when I have you for that."

Tossing the phone into Jasons lap while looking him up and down. A random curiosity rose up in your mind. "why are you always runway ready?" a slight tone of sarcasm laced the words.

"Boss lady, what do you mean you know I do this to seduce you."

"And it hasn't worked yet in 4 years has it." He laughs while running his hands through his hair blonde hair.

"Well you know they say you have to dress for success. Its my motto."

I look at the man in front of me as his blue eyes glistening with arrogance and he sweeps his hands over his clothes while starring at you in a seductive way.

Oh thats a cute motto.

Mine is to make money and do what I want in a somewhat mocking tone while fixing your box braids into a bun.