Whats understood

A few hours later after tension had subsided and food was in our stomach we sat down on the couch in the living room to have a talk.

"PK something has been on my mind that I need to ask you. Is the reason you wont take the position at my company because of me?"

I look at him in silence studying his face and trying to find the word to best explain. "Yes and no. See I haven't really heard the offer from your boss and I wasn't sure I wanted to work with big hit because I wanted to come to you and have a discussion about being Pk the producer first."

He nods his head understanding my point of view. But I also have the fashion line i'm working on right now and it's hard enough to work on my music and the clothing line adding other peoples music and lives to it to is a lot. He continues to nod taking in every word.

" ok another question why did the Ass hat say your a multibillionaire"

"huh?"

"Last time I checked you were a millionaire what was he talking about?"

"well, see what happened was... its complicated.. so yeah uhm know i love you and your my everything.

Phoenix don't try and work me just answer the question

oh i will work all right

what did you just say

nothing see I kinda made some business deals which opened the door to more deals to be made.

"is that all?"

" Well to put it simply I own a lot of companies now. I made good investments and multiplied my money. Its better if I just show you."  I pull up my accounts and let him see my current financial status as his mouth slides open and his eyes get wide.

"  I pull up my accounts and let him see my current financial status as his mouth slides open and his eyes get wide

"ok So my wife is my retirement fund if I ever go broke good to know. Is there anything else you haven't told me?"

"Yes but I think its something you have to see I cant just tell you so can you please wait a little while for that." Yoongi looks at me in confusion then sucks in air "ok but don't wait to long or I will get upset. oh and have you decided when your going to fire Jason?"

"No not yet I have to take care of some things first."

"Things like what just call him and say you are fired what's so hard about that? Look give me your phone I'll do it."

"I have to handle things like his last paycheck, removing his stuff from my house, changing all my passcodes so he no longer has access and changing my locks at home as well as having a meeting with Hit man bang and finding a temporary replacement."

"Wait why is his stuff at the house?"

"That's all you heard huh its there because he put all his stuff in one of my spare rooms before we left. I guess he lost his place and tried to move in with me. But I told him we needed to have a conversation about that so you can calm down now your red as a tomato."

"I'm not happy right now PK its a lot you haven't been telling me."

"I know I'm  Sorry

"I know I'm  Sorry..."
. Our conversation get interrupted by his phone ringing ."Hello, what's up Tae?"

"hyung I missed you"

"uh huh"

"where have you been. We were all a little worried and you didn't answer your phone. Namjoon said you probably went back to the studio  but JK checked and you weren't there so what happened.

"I slept with my wife yesterday" I smack Yoongi's knee at his words.

"Hyung what wife?"

"The next door neighbor we got married she is my wife." my eyes enlarge at his nonchalant way of speaking about our marriage.

"She was really pretty huh hyung, I guess I will make her my wife too then lol. "

"No she can only have one husband and that's me."

"Ok ok Hyung you win you can be her husband today"
"Tae I have to go now I will be home tomorrow ok"
"Ok I love you hyung"
"Uh huh"
"Say it back or I won't hang up"
"Ok me too"
"Say it hyungggg you never want to say it back but I say it all the time. So say it and i will hang up"
"Love u too alright bye"
"Bye hyung love you"

"That was adorable Yoongi why don't you whisper sweet nothings to me like that huh?" he looked at me with a blank face. "oh  yeah I say with a twinkle in my eye "baby before I forget can you please set up a meeting with Hit man bang for me tomorrow morning so I can get all this straightened out and then focus on this clothing line." He grabs my face with both hands and kisses me gently. "Of course I can my love but I still didn't forget about what we were talking about earlier."

"I Promise I will take care of everything in 4 days time. Jason will be fired and I will tell you about the other things. All I need is 4 days."

"Then you will have it , but not a day later or your secretary ends up in the river" his voice so still it leaves a eerie tone in the air as his face stays emotionless. A feeling all to familiar.

"what's understood doesn't need to be said. I'll take care of it Gloss"

"That's my girl Pk"

We exchange looks creating a mirror of Deja vu to our past life when we were a young couple hungry, not just survive but to thrive in this world by any means necessary. Tested by struggle, pain, and tragedy we rose to the top on our own merits. But those people we were before always stay right below the surface within our reach. Just in case we ever need them.  I pray for the people who receive their wrath. For its like an act of God there is no refuge only retribution.