Calculated risk

"She is not some random woman hyung she is my wife. Please be respectful."

With that he turns and enters the room. Closing the door behind him. All the member look at the door in amazement. Yah can you believe this guy what kind of joke is that. He is not even funny. The younger members look at each other then survey the room. Jhope lets out a wow then Rm interjects hyung he is being serious.

What, they're really married?!?!

 Yoongi returns from his room closes the door back and leaves the house while the rest of the house mates try to process the information and what just occurred

Yoongi returns from his room closes the door back and leaves the house while the rest of the house mates try to process the information and what just occurred. He returns with a hand full of clothes and body butter and enters his room. After about 10 minutes of dead silence he emerges and sits on the couch leaning his head back and letting out a sigh.

Tae sits next to him and studies his face then sniffs him. Hyung what's that smell? The older man looks over at Tae confused then inhales deeply and lets out a quick breath. Its body butter. He flips his hands over to display the shine as he runs his hand over yoongi's to smell and feel the substance his eyes fall on the rose gold ring on his left ring finger that had always been on his right hand. He grabs his hand abruptly investigating the ring hey hyung. The older man hums. Your hand are really soft. He laughs yea body butter does that.

Tae rolls his finger over the ring again as yoongi watches him with a straight face. Then the younger smiles his sweet boxy smile and whispers your wife is beautiful. Yoongi smiles his big gummy smile and replies thanks .

 Yoongi inhales deeply taking  inventory of the people in the room and then tells Tae to go get JK

Yoongi inhales deeply taking inventory of the people in the room and then tells Tae to go get JK. He follows orders and comes back with The maknae moments later. Who now refuses to look Yoongi in the eye which doesnt go unnoticed.

Jk look at me.

Hyung I respectfully decline.

Jungkookah look at me. Jk turns to meet Yoongi's piercing eyes then as jk is getting ready to say something the older speaks.

" Thank you."

Jk belts out for seeing you guys naked. Yoongi scrunches his face no for following her directions and trying to protect her. All of you thank you.