Plane etiquette

You and Jason board the plane first and are seated across the isle from each other in the same row. After being ushered to your seat your met with surprise when non other then Min Yoongi stops right next to you.

Hello i think the isle seat you in might be mine. After looking at my ticket im struck with truth. oh your right im sorry. I check the ticket in my hand that matches the window seat next to him.  I smile sweetly and scoot over.

He sit down and gets comfortable as I do the same in turn. The plane takes off and after about a hour I feel like im missing something. I search through all my things and it hits me like a ton of bricks

Omg my blanket where is my blanket!

I look over to Jason about to inquire about its whereabouts but  find him snuggled up in my baby pink chinelle knit blanket.

"oh hell no!"

I beginning to stare daggers in the side of Jason's head which Yoongi noticed due to my outburst and is now looking at me trying to discover the reason behind it.. I look over at yoongi and immediately readjust my face and ask him if he could get Jason's attention. Jk and Namjoon seeing Yoongi speaking with a stranger intrigued them, so they continue watching from their seats.

Excuse me

Jason looks over to the male sitting across from him.  Meeting my icy death glare which Jk, Yoongi, and Namjoon all witnessed. Shocking them they continue to stared intently. I pursed my lips like a mother about to reprimand her child.

"Blanket now."

Jason looking around and realizing he had covered himself in my hand knit precious blanket gifted from my Gram and began to choke on air. His eyes darted around in his panicked state and my eyes narrowed on him quickly. He begins dusting it off with his hands and folding it with speedy accuracy.

"sorry boss"

He passes the blanket to Yoongi as yoongi hand it to me with terror written on his face.

I look at Yoongi and say thank you as Jason curses himself silently .This trip is starting off bad he says puttings his face in his hands and exhaling deeply. After inspecting my blanket and smelling it to see if it had its original scent I covered myself with the blanket before getting back to work.

After about some hours I decided to lay back and rest as a slight headache appears from having had only a few hours of sleep in the nights prior.  Covered in my grandmothers blanket i rest hoping to ease my pain.

At some point while resting Yoongi had begin to work as well on his laptop and as i adjust in my seat. A instant message pops up on his computer.

"hyung Does she speak Korean? She has to right or maybe im confused."

Joonah what are you talking about.

After looking back at Namjoon he receives another message.

before we left the terminal did Jimin or V speak any English?

Idk why?

the coffee lady from earlier when she asked us if we wanted anything did we ever say it in English? I need to know its going to drive me crazy

" what are you talking about Joonah, make it make sense."

"Hyung I think she speaks or at least understand Korean."

"Ok Namjoon maybe she does"

But hyung that's not good.

why not?