Chapter One

The tears came as I look at the door to the house I once call home. There was nothing left in this world for me.

After walking for miles I found myself on a bridge I know my journey has come to an end. They persons I trust the most betrayed me. Maybe this is how my life should go.

Maybe the future I see shouldn't happen. I wanted to be a doctor but my parents always said all I'll ever be is a worthless piece of sh*t. Maybe they are right.

Afterall look where I am. On a bridge with a belly and no baby daddy. Nowhere to go and only the clothes on my back.

I was never my family favorite. By brother and sister gets everything and I just stay in the shadows.

I'm sick of this life. I wipe my tears and stood at the edge of the bridge.

"God of you're listeningI'm sorry for whatever I did wrong. I'm really sorry. Whatever I did I didn't mean it. But if this is your way of punishing me so be it. I have nothing else to live for. Please forgive me."

"You have alot to live for." I turn around and saw a man in a suit and coat. "You're young. You have much to live for."

"No I don't. I have no one and God seem to be punishing me for something. Everyone hates me! Why me?!"

"There's evil in the world but you can't let it control you."

"This world hold nothing more for me. I'm pregnant. I've been dumped. My parents disown me. I'm worthless."

"Get down off the bridge and we can talk. Please come down." I shake my head and jump.

I saw the man came over and I close my eyes as in hit the water. Water full my lungs and I allow my eyes to close.

No child should be abandon by their parents no matter the situation.