Chapter Eight

The car pull up in front of a huge house and I stare in awe. It has a fountain in the middle and when the car go around it I could see fishes. It was amazing.

"You like it?"

"I love it." He chuckle and that was the first. He always have a scowl on his face.

I got out of the car and turn in circles. This is nothing short of amazing. I follow them inside and inside was a dream world.

"Where is the pool?"

"You'll know when I show you your room." I follow him up the glass stairs. Yes the stairs were glass. They look like diamonds when a little light catch them. "Here it is. Decorate it anyway you like."

It was pure white with a huge king size bed in the middle. There was a walk in closet,dresser and window seat. There was also a balcony.

"Thank you."

"Wanna know where the pool is?"I nod. I follow him out the door and down a hall that lead to sliding glass doors. The pool was huge! "Enjoy." He walk back inside and I strip out of my clothes and dive in.

The water caress my skin and I sigh. I float on my back and let the sun wash over my face.

I heard about Richard Blackstone as the hard moving rock. But this man is the opposite. He was a man who stay to himself. Yet it's hard to believe. He stood up against my parents and the Barbies at the mall.

Maybe the was another person under that hard shell. Someone who once care about others. Someone with a heart.

Getting up out I grab one of the neatly folded towel off the pool rack and wrap myself in it before heading inside. I'm starving.