Chapter Twenty- Two

As the room empty Richard came over and sit beside me. "That was a wonderful speech."

"It's all thanks to you that I'm here today to give it. Now we have some young men who need your guidance."

I take Destiny and turn to the men who were still sitting.

"Well thank you for starting. How old are you guys?"

Most of them turn out to be seventeen and eighteen and there was only one nineteen.

"Well boys the first thing you got to do before your child arrive is make sure the mother has everything she need to be comfortable,"said Richard. "That means food because they eat alot and I'm mean the entire fridge."

I hit His arm and they laugh.

"I was eating for two."

"Second make sure you're always around for her because she shouldn't do too much work. Third shopping. When you're shopping for the baby it's best to put her options first because man they are real moody. And last but not least the labor. That's the hardest part."

"Labor pain is like getting cut open,"I said. "It's agonizing and the worst part of being pregnant along with contraction. So be there for her and cherish her till death because a woman what carry your children is a keeper. Be the best father you can and if you ever need help with anything we're here for you."

Richard hand out the cards with our number and address.

"We're always available." They nod and I get up. "Have a wonderful day."

It was only Richard and I left in the room. I sigh and lean against him and I start to get dizzy.

"You ok love?"

"I think so."

"Let's get you out of here." My vision was getting dark and soon everything went black.