Chapter Thirteen

Richard
I'm confused and confusion is not something I'm use to. I always have everything plan out and know what to do. But with Stefani I'm confused as hell.

I haven't sleep all night because I've been up thinking about what I'm going to do when the baby is born. She seem more fragile than ever. Everything that's going on has taken a toll on her.

Sighing,I went into the bathroom and take a shower before slipping on top jeans and t-shirt worth converse and leather jacket. I grab my phone and credits and went to Stefani's room.

I knock and went on. I was surprise to see her up and dress. She was smiling as if she just won something.

"Morning."

"Good morning."

"Someone is happy."

"Well my book have over 1M views and read."

"Your book?"

"Yeah. Life Of A Pregnant Teen."

I look over her shoulder and saw the book she was talking about. It was a novel about her life with her face on it.

I look at her and back in the computer. I smile at her and that make her blush which was cute.

"Are you going to get it published and put on the market. I know alot of persons who can help."

"Really? That would be great! Thank you."

"Anything for you love and I mean it. Come on we're going baby shopping."

"What will people think."

"I don't care." I pull her up.

"It's a girl by the way." She put her shoes on and we went downstairs and out to the car. "Where's Sanders?"

"Day off."

"He should get a vacation. He's been working so hard."

"He always refused."

"Oh." I pull out of the driveway and to the mall. I haven't had a fun day since high school because I'm always getting myself in trouble. Man I miss those days.