Chapter Four

There was beeping around me and it was driving me crazy. Shifting I force my eyes open and saw white walls.

Hospital.

How the hell did I get her?

"You're awake." I look to the side and saw a nurse taking what seem to be my vitals.

"How did I get here? I shouldn't be here." A worried look came over her face.

"Mr. Blackthrone rescue you after you jump."

Now I remember! He was the man who told me I have alot to live for.

"The police are here. Relax and everything will be sorted out." She left the room and I sit up.

I hate hospitals.

The door open and two officer came in. They give me sympathic looks and I scoff.

"I'm Officer Red and this is my partner Officer Sherwood. Would you mind telling us your name?"

"I'm telling you guys anything."

"Just corporate will you. Now your name. Better yet your parents name."

"Emily and Roy Summers." They nod and write it down.

"Do you want to tell us why you jump off a bridge?"

"No." They sigh and walk to the door. They give me one final look before leaving. I have to get out of here.

I saw my clothes fold neatly on a chair and I pull the needles out of my arm. I get up slowly and took of the uncomfortable hospital gown and get dress. I slip my shoes on and open the door.

I poke my head out and look of the coast was clear then head down the hall.

I manage to slip out of the hospital without being detected. Signing in relief,I hurry down the sidewalk. I don't know where I'm going but I just walk. As long as I'm faraway from the hospital than I'm good.

Maybe I can find a job and rent an apartment.