Chapter Five

Richard
  I'm already dreading today. I'm know as the quiet CEO and I want to stay that way but I know deep down its the opposite.

I hurry downstairs and outside where Sanders was waiting.

"Sir its seems the girl you reacue6has disappeared again. They fear she will try her suicide attempt again."

Shit.

"Let's go." He got in after me and pull out of the driveway.

She better not try again or I will personally chain her to this damn car.

We reach the bridge and I saw her standing there. "Stop." Before the cat even stop I was out and running over to her. "Don't do it!" She turn and look at me before looking back at the water.

I grab her hand and pull her back. She was struggling to get out of my death grip bit I wasn't letting her go. "Please stop. Don't do it." She started crying and I just hold her,not caring that I just put this suit on.

I lead her to the car and get her in.

"Station." A look of horror pass her face and she try to open the door of the moving car. "Calm down. Tell me your name."

"Stefani,"she whisper. "Stefani Summers." I keep her in my lap and watch as her eyes drift close.

Oh God. What have I gotten myself into. She doesn't need a stone face like me to help her.

Sanders reach the station and I open the door and get out with her.

"You can go. I'll call you when I'm done. Tell Sarah to clear my schedule for today."

"Yes sir."

I walk into the station and look for the two officers from the hospital. "Excuse me. Is Officer Red and Sherwood in?"

"Their office is two doors down to the left." I thank him and follow the direction.