Chapter Fifteen

Richard
We reach home real late and Stefani fell asleep in the car. I bring her upstairs and change her into something more comfortable before going to get the bags in the car and bring them to the room beside here.

I went to my room and shower before putting sweat pants on and went to bed.

I was awaken by the ringing of the doorbell and I groan. It's too damn early for it. I'm not working for months and I can't get any.peace and quiet.

Going downstairs barefoot I see Sanders already open it. "She can't see you right now."

"Who is it Sanders?" He step aside and I saw that boy. Kyle I think his name is. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I came to see Stefani about our child." I laugh with no humor and stare at him.

"Richard? Is everything ok because I head shouting." I turn to look at her and I know she saw that not because she pale.

"Stefani I'm sorry."

"It's good to have you back Kyle." I look at her in shock as she walk to Kyle.

Then I was even more shock when she slap him across the face.

"I can never forgive or forget and don't you dare come back to my house or I'll castrate you."

That's my girl.

She walk over to me and I wrap my arms around her.

"I'll see you in court Stefani."

"Take your best shot Kyle. Because I'll get custody of my child."

I shut the door and Sanders went back to whatever he was doing. I heard her sigh and turn her around.

"He's not going to win." She look up at me and I wipe the tears her face. "Life will get better. Plus there's enough evidence."

She smile and that make me smile.