Chapter Ten

We reach the airport and airport where a private jet was waiting. I got out of the car and follow Richard. "Take her."

"Aren't you coming?"

"I'll be there in exactly a a week and two days. There's clothes in my closet until yours came. Now go. Sam make sure she's safe."

"Yes sir."

I hug him before following Sam up the steps and into the plane. The door close and I look out the window at Richard as he walk back to the car. The plane jerk and then we were leaving the airport.

I sigh and close my eyes.

"Miss Summers? We've arrived."

I open my eyes and look at the pilot before looking outside. I get up and follow Sam outside.

"This car will take you home and this is yours." He hand me a brand new iPhone 11 Pro. He also hand me a Apple laptop.

I turn and walk to the car and get in. It a blond man driving. There was only two numbers in the phone. Richard and Sanders.

"Is there any WiFi at the house?"I asked the driver.

"Yes Ma'am. There's one in the car too." I turn the WiFi on and sure enough I have internet.

I didn't go on IG or Facebook. I just look at the latest news. It seem the Summers are the are the talk of the week or maybe months to come.

I can't believe my parents did this. I know my parents hate me but I didn't think they would accuse a innocent person. I didn't think they would snoop this low.

Even my siblings were in it. My brother call me a slut and my sister call me a useless good for nothing.

Good see and God knows. I haven't done anything wrong to deserve all this hate that's being thrown at me.

Richard doesn't deserve it. He help me and this is his reward.