Chapter Nineteen

The school was packed just as I expected it to be. We found our assigned parking space and we got out. Richard take Destiny and I grab her bag.

"Miss Blackstone is there anything you can tell us before the seminar begins."

"You got to be patient people."

We make her way inside and was met by the principal.

"Thank you for coming here. I'm Principal Matthews and it's a pleasure meeting you."

"Pleasure is all mine."

"Oh my God. Isn't she the most precious thing ever. What's her name?"

"Destiny."

"Lovely. Come on follow me. Everyone is waiting."

We follow her to what I suppose was the gym which was well decorated.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the first seminar for teens. Today we have a special guess who will share her story and some advise with us. Give a round of applause for Miss Stefani Blackstone."

"Wish me luck."

"You don't need it."

I walk up to the podium to the principal. I hug her before turning to the huge crowd.

"Good morning everyone and thank you for having me here. It was a pleasure coming here to speak to you all and I hope you will bare with me through it all.

"Me being here today is because of one person. The first person that ever stood by me through thick and thin. The one person who show me what life means. Richard Blackstone. Then there's out driver Sanders who put up with a moody pregnant teen."

They laugh and I smile at them.

"Then there Sam another driver who also put up with a mood teen. I got pregnantat sixteen and I got dumped by the father for it. I told him and he said he want nothing to do with it. Then I told My parents and they disown me.

"I was broken and I found myself on a bridge. I asked God what I ever did and then Richard came along. He told me there's alot to live for. But I was too far gone and so I jump off the bridge.

"Richard save me."