Chapter Eleven

The car pull into the driveway of a really big house. It was bigger than the other and scream billionaire.

When the car stop I get out and I was handed a set of keys. "My name is Alex and if you need me I will be in the guest house. Just any intercom."

"Ok." I grab my laptop and phone and walk up the marble steps. I was starving and it will be dark soon.

I open the doors and saw glass stairs and marble floor. I went in search of the kitchen and found it. It was like the rest of the house. I set my things on the counter and open the fridge.

It was already stack with healthy food. The freezer has ice cream and other junk food. It was between healthy and unhealthy. I took out a frozen pizza and put it in the microwave and set the timer.

I lean against the counter wait. The silence was broke by my phone. I pick it up to see Richard number. I answer and there was alot of noise in the background.

"Richard what's happening?"

"Its nothing you should worry about. How are you settling in?"

"Great. I just got here actually."

"Make sure you got alot of rest. We don't want any harm to come to the baby."

The microwave went off and I take the pizza out.

"I got to go. Food calling."

"Ok. Be safe." He hang up and I bring the pizza to the living room and turn to t.v. on. I go with supernatural and eat my pizza.

I get up after three episodes to get something to drink and more good because I'm still hungry.

So I end up piling alot of junk food on a tray and went back to the living room.