Chapter Twenty- One

I walk down in the crowd and sit in front of the teen mom's. "You might be young moms but you'll be great moms. Having a child this young doesn't change your future. Your future is in your hands. If life through something bad at you you grab it and mold it into something good.

"Being a mom came with big responsibilities and having something to care about make you into a great person. I'm sure alot of you here has something you love to do. Blogging,drawing,designing and there's alot more skills out there.

Take those talents and make a life. I love writing and blogging. I took my writing off wattpad and put it in hard copy. I'm now and young writer.

I want you all to promise me something."

I get up and went back to the podium.

"Promise me that you will not look down at yourself and asked, 'What did I do to deserve this?' I asked that question and the answer was nothing. I did nothing an neither did you.

Parents I know some of you don't like to take advise from teenagers but please. Don't push your kids away. It could have been you in their shoes. Sit with your kids and talk with them. Sometimes they could be going through somethings and they had no one to talk to. Take some of your time and invest it in your child/children. They might might be pregnant now but soon your grandchild will be born.

"Kids are the future of this world. All the time I spend home alone I asked myself one question. Where would I be if I haven't gotten pregnant? I would probably be wasting my life in some party or shopping. Fate has something plan for all of us we just have to look forward to it. Now as you all leave here today,remember your future is yours to mold the way you want. Not even your parents can do that for you.

"Thank you all for comimg here and young fathers I want you to stay back for a bit. You too Richard. Thank you all and have a wonderful day."