Chapter 2

TW: s*xual assault, villian Deceit/Janus (Janus is my fave but cmon, i need to have someone be the antagonist at school y'all)

I blushed slightly as I took in the other guy's appearance. He had dark brown hair swept perfectly to the side, jade green eyes, defined muscles--

I stopped myself immediately and thought, What the hell am I doing? I can't be attracted to a fucking guy I just met!? (G A YYYYYY)

Patton and I made it over to the two guys and Patton immediately skipped over to the one wearing glasses, giving him a bone-crushing hug. "Hiya, Lo!"

The taller one blushed slightly and said, "Greetings, Patton, it is good to see you." Patton giggled and said, "Hiya, kiddo!" to the hot-- I mean to the other guy.

"Hey padre! How-- oh? And who might this stormcloud be?" I felt myself blush at the nickname as Patton replied, "This kiddo here is Virgil! He's new here and he sat next to me on the bus."

I waved shyly and said, "H-hey..."

"Salutations, my name is Logan Berry."

"And I am Roman Kingston, m--" Roman got cut off by the ringing of the five minute warning bell. "Shit," I said at the sudden sound of the bell. Patton flicked me lightly and said, "Language!" I couldn't help but let out a small laugh at that and replied, "Sorry, I-I just don't kn-know where my c-classes are, since this is my f-first day."

Patton gave a warm smile and said, "That's alright! Show me your schedule, maybe we have the same classes." I nodded and pulled my schedule paper out of my pocket, handing it to Patton.

"Aw man, we don't have any classes together in the morning," Patton said, slightly disappointed.

"What is his first class?" Logan asked.

"Gym.." I replied quietly. "Oh," Roman piped up, "that's my first class, too!" I flinched slightly at his loud voice, but thankfully no one noticed. I pulled out my phone to check the time, seeing that it was 7:12, leaving only 3 minutes to get to class. I quickly told the three, "The l-late bell is about to sound off."

We quickly said bye to Logan and Patton and I followed Roman to the gym locker room. As soon as we stepped in, the late bell rang, and I let out a quiet sigh of relief. I left Roman's side and quietly made my way over to the bathroom stalls I saw in the back of the locker room. I entered one of the stalls, changing into black shorts and a long-sleeved grey shirt, stuffing my other clothes into my bag.

I looked down at my legs at two decent sized bruises, and let out a shaky breath. Damn this schools dress code, I thought, though I doubt anyone would care enough to ask, anyways. If anything, it'll just be like my old school.

I left the stall and found my locker after a minute of looking for my number. I shoved my stuff in it, taking out my phone and earbuds, and made my way over to where I thought I had seen Roman go.

-------TW-------

As I walked past rows of lockers while looking for Roman, I was suddenly harshly shoved against the wall by two strong hands. I felt my heartbeat quicken as I looked up into two familiar different colored eyes - one a greenish-hazel and the other looked yellow and snake-like. I gulped and stuttered out fearfully, "W-w-what are y-you doing h-here?"

He smirked dangerously and I quickly looked around just to see that I was alone with him. He replied, "I came here just for you, cutie." At that moment he forcefully pressed his lips against mine in a kiss. I tried my best to push him off, but the height and weight differences between us made my efforts pointless. I felt hot tears running down my face and I choked out a sob.

He took that as an opportunity to plunge his tongue straight into my mouth, ignoring my attempts at fighting back. My breathing hitched as I felt one of his hands feeling me up and down. Please no, I thought helplessly, not again..

One of his hands made their way into the lining of my pants, and I struggled even harder, but to no avail.

Why again..?

-------TW ENDED-------

In that moment I heard Roman say from behind rows of lockers, "Virgil, you in here? I was waiting outside--"

A/N: If you already read the first two chapters and are confused as to why i unpublished them for a while, I decided to rewrite some stuff