Chapter 13

TW: Remus, fighting, vulgar speech, brief description of injury, blood

Roman's POV

After carefully placing Virgil on our couch I ran to get the first aid kit along with some rubbing alcohol just in case. I quickly came back into the living room and knelt down next to the couch, putting the first aid kit on the ground next to me.

He's wearing a turtleneck, so I need to take his shirt off to see if he's injured..

I slowly began to take his shirt off, feeling my face heat up at my actions. After sliding Virgil's shirt over his head, however, I felt myself grow cold looking at the marks covering his pale skin. He had scratches, bruises, and even hickies littering his delicate skin. I gritted my teeth angrily, in disbelief that someone would do this to Virgil. I only hoped that it wasn't as bad as I was thinking after seeing... certain marks.

I pushed back my anger and began quickly, yet delicately, treating his wounds. I was only rushing to hurry back to Remus. There is no way he can manage to hold those guys off forever, he isn't superhuman. He's slightly insane and psychotic, sure, but not superhuman.

Please be okay, Remus, I'll be there soon...

Remus' POV

I stood upright, immediately dodging the barrage of fists Brass Knuckle Guy sent my way. I had to be careful with my movements if my rib was cracked, I was NOT planning on puncturing a fucking lung.

I should either take care of Brass Knuckles or one of the ones with a switch if I even have a chance in this fight.

While I was focused on dodging, one of the ones with the switch managed to cut me in the arm, causing me to let out a his of pain as I jumped out of the way.

Shit.. these guys ain't even giving me a second to breathe..

Just as the one who cut my arm lunged forward again, I feigned a left hook and punched him as hard as I could manage in his face with a straight. He was sent straight (haha im funny) to the ground, lying still.

Damn, guess I knocked that bitch out.

"You prick!" Brass Knuckle guy said through gritted teeth as his buddy remained motionless on the ground. I shrugged nonchalantly, only to continue dodging blow after blow. A few hits landed, though, leaving me beyond sore. Even though the punches hurt like hell, was less focused on the brass knuckles and more focused on the other guy swiping his knife at me.

I hope Roman hurries the hell up. I might be a masochist, but this ain't a fuckin' bedroom and I'm not getting any dick.

For a split second I was focused on the brass knuckles, momentarily leaving myself open. Before I could twist away, I felt the cold feeling of metal piercing the skin on my thigh, causing me to let out a pained scream. I crumpled to the ground, a hand clutching my bleeding thigh. As I laid on the ground the two began to kick and step on me without stopping. After a bit I felt myself going numb and I didn't know what else to do.

At least Roman got away..

A/N: yes i know I'm evil for leaving it there, fight me m8